1. I live for daylight savings time! Somehow it really doesn’t affect my kids much (I never remember my parents talking about it affecting us as kids either?) but just having the extra daylight is amazing. Sunday did feel long, but it was so LIGHT! It just brings so much HOPE if that makes sense.
2. You know I’m the first person who at the feel of 50 degrees and sun bought a new outdoor pool thing for the kids, new patio chairs, swimsuits, sunscreen and sandals. The most basic. If basic is still a thing. Pretty sure this is the equivalent of burning leaves candles in august. Oh I’m also making summer playlists! I need an intervention.
3. Pound cake brownies?! OMG yum.
4. Breakfast for lunch or dinner > breakfast for breakfast.
5. 20 one minute habits for a clutter free home. I love these!
6. TV Things!! Okay so I watched Grey’s (wtf) and A Million Little Things both last week. I cannot handle that these shows are still in the March/April 2020 era. I don’t mean for it to sound insensitive to the situation, but I just can’t relive that all again. It sucks they couldn’t film the show as needed but both shows need massive time jumps and a way to make it believable. You know?
7. How to fight the feeling that there is never enough time. This is good.
8. What are the most used apps on your phone, besides social media? I live for Notes, Google Keep, Goodreads and Spotify.
9. How to find joy in every day.
7 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
OMG SAME feelings about Greys. We all had to the live in the reality of it and just hate reliving too.
YES – exact same thought watching Million Little Things last week. I felt bad too but i just cannot relive the March/April shutdown again. It’s like you can’t watch to “escape” because you know what is coming if that makes any sense.
It’s driving me crazy that FICTIONAL shows are incorporating the Pandemic. No one wants that! People watch TV for an escape, not to be reminded of how bad last year was or to see actors wear masks. :(
Re your #2. We opened our pool yesterday. I live in the lower Midwest. It was only 44 this morning. But the minute the freeze and snow possibility ends–I need to see that sparkling water!
love that time anxiety article!!! ever since i became a mom this past year — it’s felt like that is the biggest struggle! Thanks for sharing that!
Grey’s is so depressing. I can’t tell if I’m over it, or if it’s just COVID and too many Station 9 crossovers. I can’t believe I’m actually hoping they end it this year.
Omg I have been so busy I totally forgot that Grey’s would be back on air so thank you for this reminder!
Anyway, my favorite app on my phone these days are Libby. I use it to listen to audiobooks while I drive and clean. And sometimes before bed when I’m too tired to actually read but also don’t want to have any more screen time (aka watch Netflix).