Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups.
These pepperoni pizza lasagna roll ups are sponsored by ALDI!
Pepperoni pizza is on the menu today… made into a lasagna roll up!
Oh yes. We’re having fun with our food and it’s extra delicious today. These pizza lasagna roll ups are so simple and will be a show stopper on your dinner table. Everyone absolutely loves them and they are sure to become a family fave!
It’s hard to believe we are getting back in the swing of things already.
I absolutely love when the fall season approaches. In fact, I think I love it more than the new year. It has always signified a new, fresh start in my brain. I’m sure it’s from years of going back to school in the fall, but even once I was out of school, the start of this coming season has always felt like a brand new beginning.
I’m excited to be partnering with ALDI today to bring you a delicious dish that helps you get back into your routine. These pepperoni pizza lasagna roll ups will help you easily get dinner on the table no matter what your routine may be.
Plus, they taste like heaven!
ALDI is my go-to for weeknight dinner ingredients. Their affordable, high-quality selection is unbeatable. Plus, they always have awesome snacks too – tons of options for both me and the kids. Lots of great produce, of course, and then a seriously great spread of crackers and cheeses and grab-and-go foods that we can use when life gets busier. Which it always does!
My favorite thing about ALDI is that I can head in and grab everything I need to make a simple weeknight meal. Like these lasagna roll ups!
This might be one of THEEEE favorite dishes in our house right now. It has all the comforting, delicious flavors of pepperoni pizza but in a cheesy, pasta roll up. The kids go wild for it. Eddie and I love it served with my house salad.
It’s just SO good – loaded with ingredients that everyone loves and at the same time, different and unique enough to feel like I’ve made a fun, special dinner!
To bring this dish together, I start with the Reggano Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles. I boil them since we are making roll-ups and not layered lasagna – and it only takes a few minutes.
For the filling, I use a mixture of Emporium Selection Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, Happy Farms Shredded Fresh Mozzarella, Stonemill Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder. This makes for the cheesiest layer that tastes just like a pizza base! It’s so darn good.
If you want to make this extra pepperoni-y, you could also add some chopped pepperoni right into the cheesy filling! I like to use the Mama Cozi’s Sliced Pepperoni and it’s easily one of my kids’ favorite ingredients of all time. What is it with kids and pepperoni?!
We can’t forget the pizza sauce! After spreading the filling on the lasagna noodles, I add a drizzle of the Delgrosso Pizza Sauce to the top and roll the noodle right up. It’s so simple, yet looks super special!
I like to add a layer of the pizza sauce to the bottom of the dish too, then top the rolled up noodles with another dollop of sauce. I sprinkle the entire thing with the Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, then add on some more pepperoni. Bake it until hot and melty and cheesy and BOOM.
I finish it off with a sprinkle of the Emporium Selection Parmesan Cheese as well as some Stonemill Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
OH MY GOSH. We adore this.
This is such a fantastic comforting dish and so much easier than it looks. It’s also a perfect dish that can be assembled ahead of time and baked later – OR even reheated. It reheats so well. Both of those are sticking points when it comes to weeknight meals for us: I love to be able to prep something early in the day or the night before, or easily reheat leftovers for lunch. And this is it!
Plus, who can say no to pizza?!
Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
- 10 Reggano Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 1 ½ cups Emporium Selection Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Simply Nature Grade A Organic Cage Free Egg
- 2 cups Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Emporium Selection Parmesan Cheese Wedge
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Stonemill Garlic Powder
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 14 ounce jars Delgrosso Pizza Sauce
- Mama Cozi’s Sliced Pepperoni, for topping (as much as you’d like!)
- Stonemill Crushed Red Pepper, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add ½ cup of pizza sauce (or more if you like it saucy!) to the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish for the base layer.
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. As soon as they are finished, lay them out on a clean towel in a single layer. Don’t let them stick together! We want them flat so we can spread on the filling and roll them up.
- In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, egg, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the filling on top of each lasagna noodle. Top each with a tablespoon of pizza sauce. Roll up the noodle and place it in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles.
- Top the noodles with the remaining pizza sauce (again, as much as you like!). Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with the pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until melty and bubbly! Remove and sprinkle with extra parmesan if you wish. Top with crushed red pepper flakes and serve!
- Note: you can prep this entire dish ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to bake! I like to do it 12-24 hours before. It also reheats really well.