1. Cutest sprinkle party blondies ever.
2. Emilia still calls whipped cream “shaving cream” and no, I can’t bring myself to correct her because it’s the cutest thing on earth. Except when we are in a grocery store or somewhere in public and she is yelling “please buy the shaving cream for my pancakes!” at the top of her lungs.
3. The kitchn essentials grocery edition! Obsessed with this – and agree on nearly all of it. Basically my pantry/fridge in an article.
4. I can’t get over how much I loved Kaley Cuoco’s emmy dress! I also live for all things neon, so there’s that.
5. How to start your morning on a good note.
6. TV things!! OMG so many things! First, I meant to mention last week – are you watching Impeachment? AH it’s so good. Next, Billions. OMG – finally an ending that I’ve wanted forever. Third, Dancing with the Stars! Had to watch for Amanda Kloots and am so, so excited. Also really want to watch The Morning Show! How did we go from zero new shows to everything coming back at once?!
7. Ummm could not be more excited that it’s almost *officially* fall. Find me at all the outdoor fall fests!
8. What are you reading right now? I’m listening to Declutter Like a Mother on audible! Do you want a fall reading list?
7 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Absolutely yes to a fall reading list! Currently reading Don Quixote (not particularly fall but have the energy to focus on a longer book again) and waiting for Sally Rooney’s newest from the library.
yes please to a fall reading list! love your suggestions!
Yes to the fall reading list! I always look forward to your book round ups (anddd your recipes…and Tuesday things…and Saturday faves…)
Absolutely YES to a fall reading list. Waiting for Brene Brown’s Atlas of the Heart.
LOVE your blog…ALL of the recipes/directions are so excellent and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing your life on the Sunday and Tuesday Crumbs.
Billions! all i want to say is FINALLY.. after so many seasons…
yes to the fall reading list please
Yes please to a fall reading list!!
Yes please to the fall reading list! Love your recommendations!