1. My actual nightmare right now would be going into a haunted house. Why do we get more scared as we get older!
2. 5 organization hacks to keep your life together.
3. Go to Halloween candy of choice? Since being a chocolate snob has also come with age, I’m not too tempted, but I wouldn’t kick a Snickers out of bed. Or a good Reese’s pumpkin.
4. TV things!! Are you watching YOU?! Oh my gosh, it’s so good. I’m also very into the The Morning Show, though the storyline is up in the air for me because I don’t want to relive 2020. Or 2021… ha! Grey’s was okay, has a little promise. Also, have you watched The Saints of Newark yet? As major Sopranos fans, Eddie and I were a little disappointed in it. It just wasn’t what we hoped.
5. Have you seen the Justin Bieber song/Diane Keaton video? Um, I die. Pretty sure I’ve been doing Tuesday Things for so long that I once asked who Justin Bieber was over a decade ago.
6. On that same note, if you’re a Nancy Meyers lover like I am, please tell me you’ve seen this Jimmy Fallon skit! It’s hilarious, and features Chris Stapleton who I also adore.
7. I’ve shared this before, but it couldn’t be more timely: how to prioritize when everything is important.
8. Later this week I’m sharing a post on my kitchen christmas tree ornaments! You guys always ask about this so stay tuned.
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Yay! I can’t wait to see ornaments. Christmas things make me so happy. Have a wonderful week!
We do have a great love for all shapes of Reese’s in our house, but I love a good Twix bar too. I am with you on the haunted house deal, no thanks. Can’t wait to see your kitchen ornaments, they are always the best.
We just started watching the new season of You and omg! We had to stop and get to bed! Another show we are looking forward to that is starting tomorrow is The Sinner with Bill Pullman! So good!
Sometimes I look back at old tweets and a few times I, too asked who Justin Bieber was 🤣 I also think I’ve been reading your blog since before then! 😍
My husband and I LOVE The Morning Show, although we had to binge the first season before starting the second because we forgot everything that happened. But holy crap, it’s so well written and acted. It’s hard to believe that Jennifer Aniston was Rachel Green!
My husband switched to working nights, so we watch “YOU” when we’re have tea in the morning……what a guy will do for a girl! WHOA!
I’m so happy that going into watching the Saints of Newark that I knew it was focused on Dickie Moltisanti and not Tony. I enjoyed it and felt like it brought us the background & the beginning of family dynamics that play out in the Sopranos, but I want to see how it was that Tony goes from eschewing the family business where we left off. Would be great if they had done this as a limited series moving from the 60s-90s where we meet The Sopranos
I still love a good haunted house, but i did ‘grow out’ of scary movies. I just can’t with those now and until my mid-20s I loved the horror/slasher/scary movies. I’m old. *and this also applies to chocolate- i can’t with milk chocolate or most of the candy out there. Which i guess is good. i’m not as tempted?
I am Dying! The Jimmy Fallon Chris Stapleton video is hysterical! And so on point. I’ve watched it 5 times now. Thank you!