1. Obsessed with this sublime crusty bread recipe.
2. I want some indoor plants. Not that I think I can keep them alive but… Anyway, my mom and aunt are the indoor plant queens, they’ve had some for a million years. What should I start with?
3. 5 ways to simplify your life.
4. Did you see the tiktok coffee trend where you add a piece of peppermint bark to the mug before adding espresso? Ummm thinking of doing that with a dove peanut butter egg…
5. TV things!! Okay, I am dying over Love is Blind. Have you watched it yet? I don’t know why this season was just so good. It hooked me instantly.
6. Dolly Parton’s disco ball outfit last night opening the ACM awards! She is everything.
7. Creative ways to start your morning on a good note! I love this.
8. My favorite thing to do is to search on zillow or realtor dot com and in a fancy area and sort by high to low price then look through all the insane homes. It’s a great destressor and fun escape.
13 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I’m not usually the best at keeping plants alive, but I was gifted a snake plant about 3 years ago and it’s thriving! It’s a low maintenance plant, and you water from the bottom, so I can’t kill it by overwatering it. And you only need to water it maybe twice a week. OK, Now I want to put a Dove PB egg in my next hot coffee. :-)
I own an indoor plant business geared toward helping people just like you!! Would love to chat and help you if you’re up for it!!! We started during the pandemic wanting to help “the plant killers” get some confidence bring plants into their life.
I got hooked on Love is Blind, but then it got so annoying. Yet I joined the Love is Blind facebook community because I needed peeps to talk to about it.
I just watched Getting back with your Ex and this one is so much more real, except it’s just dropping on Netflix so i have to wait for the ending.
Seconding a snake plant! Or jade. They’re two of the succulents I haven’t killed (I have an awful track record with succulents). I also have neglected my poor Tradescantia so much and they’re still alive!! I have one with purple leaves and a cobweb. Also – when I bought it, I was told my Angel Vine would be a little difficult to manage but I’ve had no issues. Her leaves start to wrinkle when she’s thirsty so I always know when to water. And my peperomia is thriving in Pittsburgh’s low winter light.
Ha! My husband and I love zillow shopping, too. Sometimes we choose a random state and look at cabins and lake houses (with no intent to buy – just for fun :)
Start with a snake plant. Kid and animal proof. Genuinely enjoy being neglected. They love to not be loved.
Keep it alive 6 months and move on to something in the pothos family. They too enjoy neglect. DO NOT BUY SUCCULENTS. They will only hurt you.
I thought I was the only one who did that with real estate listings! I especially love to look at kitchens and bathroom! And if there is a floor plan – I’m a happy girl!
I’ll also put in a plug for a snake plant. It was the first plant I kept alive indoors, though I’m constantly having to repot it because it just thrives and keeps getting bigger and bigger (not bad for a $3 plant from Ikea that is 5 years old now). I have ZERO luck with succulents so all mine are fake, except I can keep a jade plant alive too.
Pothos and snake plants are pretty indestructible indoor plants. Love is Blind….Shake is THE WORST!
Highly suggest the Instagram account Zillow Gone Wild if you don’t already follow!
Me: Love Is Blind is so stupid. Also me: I watched it from start to finish (hahaha). I am curious if the married couples will last. It’s such a short courtship & there is so much pressure to commit…but I think the right people said no in the end. I’ll leave it at that so I don’t spoil it for anyone who is watching & isn’t done yet.
ZZ, snake, and monstera are my favorite houseplants. I never kept a plant alive until 2020, now I have about 20!! It’s becoming a problem. 😂 Also happy happy houseplant on Instagram has taught me everything I know.