1. Can’t even get over these chocolate rainbow surprise cupcakes!!
2. I’m trying to push back my coffee drinking by an hour or so. I still only have one cup of coffee a day, but many times I have it like ohmygodtheminuteIwakeup because babies. I’m trying to wait an hour and see how it goes. Basically, torturing myself.
3. For a pen and paper freak like me, these best pens of 2022 are so satisfying.
4. I’ve really lose my brain! In the last two weeks I made two recipes that ended up failing, and guess what? I made the same two recipes last spring, in the exact same way, that also were huge fails. It’s like I completely lost a chunk of my brain and just forgot.
5. How to let go of obsessive thinking.
6. TV things!! I am still enjoying The Dropout, Amanda Seyfried is just incredible. Also watching Life & Beth with Amy Schumer and it’s so good too.
7. Speaking of that, over the weekend I came across Saved By The Bell on TV and Max got hooked. He thought it was SO funny. We only watched about half an episode and I kept thinking how young he was. Then I realized I was only one year older than him when the episode aired. WHAT? I mean I basically feel like my old favorite shows should be in black and white at this point…
8. How to make time for reading, no matter how busy you are! I get asked this question every single day, and this is such a good post.
9. I’ve been putting my beauty faves in my monthly favorites posts, because let’s be real – pandemic life! But there is a sephora sale coming up and inquiring minds want to know if you want a current sephora favorites post…
18 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Yes to a Sephora post!! Will never say no to beauty picks. Thank you!
I live for your Sephora favorites posts!!! I love hearing about what’s working for you. Please share!
Yes! I love your sephora recs!
My niece spotted an etch-a-sketch in a store and told my cousin (age 32), “These are from like 100 years ago, when you were a kid!” 😂
And I’m a big yes to a Sephora post!
I miss you Beauty Faves!! I look every month in Crumbs to find it. I pretty much use your list to plan my purchases for the sales!!
YES to beauty post!! You turned me on to Sunday Riley Good Genes and it’s basically magic, so yes please!
yes to beauty post, please!
YES, love your Spehora recommendations! I look forward to them each time!
yes, please Sephora post!!
I can always read a post about Sephora favourites!
The pen thing is interesting! I def write everything down too- and often have scratch papers with important stuff on them allll over the place. For Christmas my husband got me a Rocketbook- basically a reuse-able notebook and I am obsessed with it. I keep my notes until I dont need them, then erase them, OR file them by taking pictures of them. Has a cute cover for it too so I look pro when I have to go into the office! Game changer. I just bought one for my sister that also has a calendar and planner in it.
Yes to a Sephora post please!
Mom brain….its mom brain.
My 2 are 16 & 21 and it’s just fading now.
Can you tell me more about the cookies in the pic on top of this post? Thx sm.
Ohh another yes vote for a Sephora rec post if you’re feeling it :)
Birol Bihadar’s book gives us insights into what’s it like for immigrants on unknown shores. A book of migrations, Between Two Worlds, talks about Birol’s experience on foreign lands. At a young age, Birol had to work hard to acquire stability. It’s one of the most insightful books about the immigrant experience and is the perfect compilation for those going through similar experiences.