1. Very tempted to try this air fryer pb and j!
2. I am still a magazine junkie in 2022 even if I don’t get a ton of time to flip through them. Broke my heart last week when I saw that Martha Stewart Living is going out of print.
3. On that same note, I love that Max is super into writing, drawing, pens, paper, highlighters – everything I love. I hope that never changes! I gave him a new pack of highlighters last night and you’d think he got a bar of gold.
4. Productivity hacks that actually work. I’m a huge fan of time blocking and batching work.
5. I’m seeing Coachella things all over of my IG and while going may be my worst nightmare, my generation that is there is definitely selling it a bit. Actually seems a little fun.
6. I love reading people’s morning routines.
7. TV things!! I’m watching WeCrashed and it is sooooo good. Also want to start Severance!
8. And I adore the idea of a reset ritual.
5 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I legit gasped that Martha Stewart Living is ceasing publication. An end of an era!
Anne Hathaway and Jared Leto are so good – it’s like I want to hate the Neumanns but their portrayals make me see some nuance. And Severance was EXCELLENT but I wish I had discovered it 3 seasons in so I could know what happens next without waiting another year.
Jess, Severance is INSANE, INCREDIBLE, ALL CONSUMING. Have fun with that one…they are renewed for season 2, thank goodness, cause I still have so many questions. Im gonna watch Drop out based on your recc next!
Oh no! I hadn’t heard that about Martha Stewart Living. I’m a big fan of magazines, too! Digital just doesn’t compare to flipping through a magazine. I spend too much time in front of a screen as it is. I was completely devastated when Cooking Light got cancelled a few years ago…that magazine really taught me how to cook and to go out of my comfort zone with food. That subscription got converted to Eating Well, and that recently went under as well.
I still hoard magazines! Mostly on my Kindle now but it’s so sad to hear MS is going out of print!