1. Apple cider season is the best season! I love apple cider about 7000x more than pumpkin. Will that stop me from getting pumpkin starbucks today? Absolutely not.
2. Um hello I would like to try philly cheesesteak pasta!
3. I saw an article that statement necklaces are making a comeback. So, apparently I’ve had a blog long enough for them to be in, then out, and now back in again.
4. Three essential habits for living well.
5. Having a very emotional week over here with my kids going to school and thinking it’s because it’s the first “regular” school year in almost three years. I don’t know what to do with myself!
6. 5 smart kitchen cleaning tips! Need all the help I can get.
7. TV things!! Have you watched Echoes yet?! I started last night. Kinda bad but so good.
8. What’s behind america’s pickle craze. Uh, they’re delicious!
9. I sneak peeked our house build in my sunday post and I’m going to ask for your help over in my IG stories! Paint colors, tile designs, all the things.
3 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I agree about pickles. I tried pickle pizza for the first time last week at the Minnesota State Fair. OMG. It was fantastic.
I agree with you on apple cider, but that didn’t stop me from making pumpkin muffins on Sunday morning :-)
I refuse to believe that statement necklaces EVER went out of style…