1. Dying over this apple cider caramel ice cream.
2. ‘Tis the season for the time of year when I have to cover my face as scary movie commercials come on TV.
3. This article on present bias is SO interesting!
4. We have spotted lantern flies everywhere here – they are so gross. They are also HUGE. Last week I almost stepped on one that was inside our house on the kitchen floor. You can imagine that I wasn’t dramatic at all…
5. See above for why you couldn’t pay me a million dollars to go camping. Ever.
6. How to build a stronger relationship with yourself.
7. TV things! This episode of Tell Me Lies was crazy. Also watched Greys… gosh I love Scott Speedman so much.
8. I can’t believe it but I am already SO into the christmas spirit this year. Ready to start listening to christmas music ASAP. Trying to wait until the 1st!
9. On that same note, it may be because I have all our christmas recipes done for this year and am working on new year content… bring on all the bowls and easy meals!
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I am the exact same way with the Christmas spirit. I just am not a Halloween person!
I never move so fast for the remote to fast forward commercials like I do in October! As for Scott Speedman…I didn’t realize how much I liked him until I saw him in the season premiere. I’m curious what will happen with him.
Yahoo…recipes for bowls.
I just ourchased the limited edition set of “Molly Yeh Bowls for East Fork”.
They are gorgeous…if one is partial to East Fork products…and I plan to make excuses to use them as often as possible.
I start listening to Christmas music in October, so maybe that will make you feel better😂
I may or may not already had a cocktail with eggnog and gingerbread vodka, I’m try to hold onto all the fall things at the same time be ready for Christmas, if that makes any sense.
I won Nutcracker tickets at a charity silent auction in September, and I’ve secretly been a bit in the Christmas/holiday spirit ever since. *cue sugar plum fairy music*
Regarding lantern flies…kill them! Step on them. They’re an invasive species and will destroy your trees and plants.