1. We’re blasting Christmas music 24/7 here. The kids are so into Pentatonix, I love Leslie Odom Jr and if I want something easy in the morning and evenings I ask alexa to play Vince Guaraldi Christmas.
2. Craving these amaretto chocolate chip cookies.
3. Emilia got an american girl doll for her birthday and she sometimes sets it on the steps… every time I walk into the foyer area I have a heart attack because I think there is a real child on the steps.
4. How to find focus in a busy season of life.
5. TV things!! I loved Yellowstone this week. Also, have you watch Spirited yet?
6. Does anyone actually leave friends and family voicemails anymore, aside from medical/service/school calls?!
7. I love the idea of a command center in the house.
8. What do you do for Thanksgiving? Tell me your plans! This is my favorite week.
9. I made chex mix yesterday from another recipe and it was so bland. Just a PSA for my caramel chipotle chex mix that is the best.
14 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I’m a Chex Mix fiend- always trying new add ins. Will you be developing more snack mix recipes for holiday gift giving?
Thank You for your blog, stellar recipes, and sharing your beautiful family with us.
Hosting! We fry our turkey and everyone brings sides. Can’t wait!!
For what it’s worth, I still leave voicemails for friends/family as a young adult :)
I will leave voicemails but only if I can ensure they’re pretty funny. I’ll leave the most detailed and obnoxiously long messages for my coworker or leave a message for my dad letting him know he could probably figure he should call me back 😂
I can’t wait to watch Spirited- I’ve had it on my list since last year when Will Farrell was on Smartless.
I literally just got home for the weekend and will be the first time I’m spending Thanksgiving with my wife or the family in 10 years, very excited
Lastly (longest comment) did you drop the gift guide for him? I use that as ideas for my dad, brother and husband throughout the year
gah not yet, promise i will try this week!!
My family hated Spirited, but we’re not big fans of musicals. Even more than that though, there is a bullied child’s suicide as a key part of the plot. It’s really hard to feel warm and fuzzy about a kid committing suicide IMO! Definitely not something I’d watch with kids younger than teen years.
wow!!! good to know!
I loved Spirited…it was a spoof and hysterical at times. The singing and dancing made it! It is certainly not for kids, though.
And Ryan Reynolds!!!
I am cooking dinner with all the fixins for my husband and I and then dropping off 6 pies to our local LGBTQ center’s thanksgiving dinner for those that don’t have loving, accepting family to celebrate with.
Oh, my goodness, you’re wonderful.
Also made your chipotle chex mix yesterday for the family to snack on! It’s always a hit.
We’re going to my mothers….I make my grandmothers Fanny Farmer roll recipe and bake them fresh Thursday morning….oh and Brussel
sprouts ala Charlotte ( that means nothing on them, just plain) Ha,ha,ha,ha!
I love Will Ferrell, although I like Ryan Reynolds, he’s always the same type of character… a bit sarcastic. We’ll see. Happy🦃
Hosting Thanksgiving for the first time. Your resources have been tremendously helpful!
My one friend and I love leaving each other voicemails! We sometimes call purposely to leave one. And we always ends them with “okay love you bye!” *in high pitch excited voice 😂