1. This crockpot hot chocolate is dreamy.
2. Trying to get a family of five out the door and dressed up is a hoot. I somehow lost my brush and found myself having to use a baby frida hair brush to dry my hair.
3. A mindful practice for holiday stress.
4. Last week Emilia and I saw a rainbow with no rain in sight. It was amazing.
5. TV things!! I’ve been mostly rewatching Virgin River – I always consider it holidayish since it first came out in December. Also finished Emily In Paris!
6. Butter candles are the new butter boards. Thoughts?
7. What does it truly mean to REST?!
8. What is one goal you have for 2023? One of mine is to start back up a more consistent morning pages and meditation routine.