1. Supposedly our taste buds change every seven years right? Is this really a thing? I swear that mine have changed in a pattern like that and it also seems like Max’s are changing right now.
2. How amazing are these blood orange cheesecake bars?!
3. It kills me when a beauty brand discontinues my favorite products. Current culprit: MAC cleanse off oil. I need a new one to try (preferably with a pump!).
4. I really want a hidden room in our house!
5. We are so tired by Friday night that my favorite thing is when we have NOTHING to do on Friday night and we go to bed early. I mean… what! I don’t even know me anymore.
6. TV things! There is nothing on, nothing! I haven’t been watching anything and have just been reading like a crazy person. Last night I did put on Shotgun Wedding. It was cute!
7. Also, there was a SATC marathon on TV this weekend and as I turned it on I realized… omg I am their age. Just no.
8. How to make boxed brownies better.
9. Super bowl snacks! I’m just here for the snacks. What will you make?
23 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I loved the Trader Joe’s cleansing oil and they also stopped making it. I discovered Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (Amazon) – it’s incredible and inexpensive.
Yes, this is good cleansing oil.
thanks for the recommendation!
Remember in the episode where they went to Atlantic City for Charlotte’s birthday and Carrie said something about ladies of a certain age? SHE MEANT 36!! UGH UGH UGH.
Obsessed with living libations best skin ever cleansing oil! Has a pump. I use it for taking off makeup but also just to cleanse my whole face and my skin is…the best ever ha
If you have a chance, read “Nora Goes Off Script” I think you’ll enjoy it. It’s an easy, fun ‘beach read’ or ‘cozy couch read.’ I needed a mental break from murder mysteries and historical fiction -this was perfect. Cute little love story
I just read this last weekend, quick fun read.
Thought so too! Not life-changing but was a fun one!
I recommend the DHC deep cleansing oil! And yes it has a pump :)
Have you checked out “Shrinking” on AppleTV+? They just released the first two episodes last Friday. It had me hooked in the first five minutes.
How can you say there is nothing on TV? The Last of Us, especially episode 3, is great, The Watchful Eye on Freeform is deliciously creepy and compelling, You People is good, Extraordinary is an option on Hulu, I think there’s too much TV to watch.
I love Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery cleansing oil. I tend to always want to switch up and try new things, but I keep this on repeat!
I second this! It’s so gentle but gets off all my eye makeup every time, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
It’s the perfect cleansing oil and has a great pump!
SATC uh.. now i just feel so old. I watched SATC in real time back in the day and the characters were all older than my actual age.. now with the reboot (which i feel strongly ‘meh’ about) i’m like…. wait… i’m now this age! so depressing.
Shrinking on AppleTv is off to a good start if you want something to try out.
Tatcha cleansing oil is my absolute favorite. It feels so luxurious!
Flack, Bad Sisters, Julia are my new favorites for TV!
I just started watching the show Poker Face and so far it’s so good! I’d recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
I’ve been using Burt’s Bees cleaning oil for many YEARS, and love it.
I prefer Clinique’s cleansing oil. One bottle lasts me about 8 months.
Ok, tell me: what are your thoughts on the pistachio cold foam cold brew at Starbucks?? I feel like this is something you would enjoy…or at least want to enjoy!
ahhh so i have only had it once because i stopped drinking caffeine in december, and i hate that they can’t make it decaf. but when i tried it, i did LOVE it!