1. Accidentally put hot honey in my overnight oats yesterday so… yeah.
2. This chocolate chip cheesecake is calling my name!
3. Emilia was eating homemade tortilla chips yesterday and looked at me and said… “mama these are so much better with guacamole.” She is not wrong.
4. She also asked me if when she is older, she can share my jewelry and shoes. Um YES.
5. Is food your love language? I love these examples.
6. TV things!! Just started Daisy Jones and the Six last night. Am also on the second season of Sex/Life.
7. How to spring clean your life.
8. Okay I am starting a new sourdough starter! I mean it definitely gives me anxious 2020 vibes but I really miss my sourdough crackers.
6 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Please tell me where those amazing tulips are from. They are gorgeous! Hoping they are local somewhere in Pittsburgh.
I’d love if you shared more about your sourdough starter and the process! I’ve been wanting to start but get overwhelmed when I start researching the process.
I’d love to know how to start sourdough starter, too!
One of my favorite breakfasts is sourdough toast with strawberry jam and sriracha, and hot honey in overnight oats sounds delicious! I love sweet and heat on anything. Thanks for the inadvertent idea, haha!
Daisy jones and she six has been the best show to cuddle up to with my newborn. Reading that book years ago — I’ve been waiting for this!
Lately I’ve been receiving just one recipe on Fridays instead of the whole newsletter