1. What food season are you most looking forward to? For me, it’s strawberry! It’s not quite here yet locally but I’m getting good ones from other parts of the country.
2. Persian love scones. I want these!
3. I live for a kitchen junk drawer. Here’s how to refresh it.
4. Trying to perfect the ultimate yellow cake sprinkle cookie without cake mix. I’ve tried a million recipes and don’t like any so I have to make my own.
5. Every year around this time I get all of my kid essentials for the car and our must-haves for summer. I’m thinking of doing a little post on it!
6. 19 ways to make quiet in your day.
7. TV things!! I started The Diplomat and love it. I finished Love Is Blind which is just wild. Also still loving The Last Thing He Told Me. And I watched the Whitney movie!!
8. I adore this story about playing hooky and baking a cake.
4 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Would love a car essentials post!!
Would love to know your car essentials for summer!
Deb’s (Smitten Kitchen) “party cake builder formula” cakes from her second cookbook are my go to, bake any time and have them turn out perfectly solution to box cakes. Planning to make one tonight as a pick-me-up for my oldest kiddo who had PSSA testing today.
Love the sick day cake story! And the recipe looks good too…may just need to play hooky to make it. :)