1. Why must I have so many favorites? Favorites upon favorites of things in every category! This plagues me. And it very much annoys Eddie.
2. This strawberry lemon tart is stunning.
3. What’s one thing on your summer bucket list?
4. I can’t get over Martha Stewart on the Sports Illustrated cover. I adore her!
5. Just started listening to Tom Hanks’ new book! Have you read it yet? He narrates it so I knew I had to listen.
6. TV things!! Nothing new over here, still watching Fatal Attraction, The Last Thing He Told Me and Succession when Eddie does. Fun!
7. We had a super rainy Saturday morning and Max and Emilia watched Hook for the first time! It was one of mine and my brothers’ favorites growing up. Such a great cast. Max loved it.
8. How to recenter yourself. Absolutely love this.
9. Only a few more weeks until summer fridays posts start up over here! I can’t wait.
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
How is the Tom hanks book? I wanted to get the audible version to listen to him, but wasn’t sure about the plot.
1). I wonder if the use if “Favorites” has become overused due to SEO? I swear I recently saw someone round up over 50 of their “favorite” bathing suits from Amazon. . When it’s used to that excess it makes me (as a consumer) feel like I’m being duped into feeding their bank account.
I don’t think you do this and I absolutely love your Favorites post every month (please don’t change!)
I also think you’ve done a great job to share why something is your go-to which also lends to credibility
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVED Hook growing up! That will be a fun one to show the kids for sure.
I live in CA so an indoor malls are few and far between. It’s on our summer bucket list to go to an indoor mall as my ten year old has never been!!
Just seeing the picture of the peony, brings my childhood back. My father was a gardener and we had a huge border of peonies in front of our back door. I can almost smell them whenever I see a picture of them…strange, but true! I also remember how cool they felt against my cheek – airy and cool.
LOVE your Summer Fridays list!!!
You have so many favorites because you are a classy lady of impeccable taste, and because you appreciate all the details that go into a rich, beautiful well-lived life. Don’t change! (I mean…I’ve been reading since your fitness comp days so I know you’ll change, but don’t change away from loving your life!) xo
I looove Martha’s pics (so pretty) and the SI inclusivity of recent years. She looks amazing! However, I also felt it when people complained about Martha’s pics and how they promote more unattainable beauty standards. #conflicted