There is just so much fabulousness going on that I need to post a few more things that I’m loving right now.

And I’m still so full from the white chicken chili I made last night that I can’t see straight.

Life is good.

Michelle made pancake cupcakes with bacon in the frosting. Send.Help.Now.

Brittany taught us the secret to smooth, creamy hummus. I always wondered why mine was chunky!

Melanie made a hot fudge peanut butter pudding cake. Yes. Say it again.

Ashley ate this incredible layered breakfast out of jar. Nothing short of amazing.

[photo courtesy of Ashley]

Lori made BBQ baked onion rings. Drool. Sign me up.

Marla made 3 cheese spaghetti nests. How adorable are these?

And I want to gobble up this orange chocolate stout cake from Evil Shenanigans.

Of course, there are a few non-food items I wanted to share too. I know – I was shocked too.

Have you checked out Faces of Beauty yet?

Erin posted about slowing down our thinking. I am a huge culprit of wishing the days away.

Ellen posted freelance advice from a freelancer. Love this girl – she cracks me up.

Caitlin posted about getting comments on blogs – every blogger should read this!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow folks. Now I must go wash some maple syrup out of my hair. What can I say? I had a messy breakfast.

What are you loving right now? And what the heck should I whip up this weekend? I love hearing your ideas.

58 Responses to “What I’m Loving… Again.”

Erica — September 17, 2010 @ 4:03 am

I want that layered breakfast in a jar…

LimeCake — September 17, 2010 @ 4:08 am

that is one delicious highlight! everything looks so delicious!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) — September 17, 2010 @ 4:09 am

Quite the list! And I agree on that last one especially… getting comments is always a nice thing. :)

Julie @SavvyEats — September 17, 2010 @ 4:17 am

I love that you’ve been doing these posts– I’ve been discovering a lot of new blogs and great posts that I somehow missed!

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — September 17, 2010 @ 4:22 am

That picture is beautiful! I love this new “series” :-)

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — September 17, 2010 @ 4:34 am

I haven’t gotten pumpkin yet. I saw some at the store yesterday and almost bought one to roast up…I may have to go back today! Have a great Friday Jessica!

Heather — September 17, 2010 @ 4:45 am

hot fudge peanut butter pudding cake?

i die

marla {family fresh cooking} — September 17, 2010 @ 4:49 am

I love what you are loving! This is such a great compilation post for the week. Keep it up & thanks so much for including my Spaghetti Nests. Digging that layered pumpkin in a jar breakfast :) xo

Cara — September 17, 2010 @ 4:49 am

I love what you are loving!
    Thanks for sharing again.
    It’s cool because it brings me to new blogs that are super cool.

Danielle — September 17, 2010 @ 4:51 am

Pancake cupcakes?! Wow.

Kim in MD — September 17, 2010 @ 5:02 am

I love these “What I am Loving” posts, Jessica! It is so fun to explore new blogs! Thanks for sharing!

Katrina — September 17, 2010 @ 5:04 am

I’m loving Annie’s Eat’s French baguettes!…and your blog of course :P

Kylie @ A Hungry Spoon — September 17, 2010 @ 5:12 am

With that hot fudge peanut butter crock pot cake, how could life not be good?!

Thanks so much for re-capping your favorites :)

Lauren at KeepItSweet — September 17, 2010 @ 5:18 am

hot fudge peanut butter pudding cake? how did i miss that?!

kelly — September 17, 2010 @ 5:28 am

Wow I had no idea about the hummus.. That seems so time consuming!! haha. I think I’ll stick to my chunky hummus for now :)

barefootgirl27 — September 17, 2010 @ 5:51 am

I enjoy these ‘what I’m loving’ posts as well….. I’m finding all sorts of cool blogs thanks to you !

Liz @ LBBakes — September 17, 2010 @ 6:04 am

Ha! So I am planning to start Saturday ‘wrap-ups’ tomorrow, and two of my bookmarked recipes for this week’s post are included in your post for today. I guess we have similar tastes. ;)

TheHealthyapron — September 17, 2010 @ 6:07 am

Hi Jess! Thanks for the shout out! It made my Friday!! I almost tried your apple bacon pancakes last night but opted for blueberry last minute. I DID however, add your bacon crumble idea…just brilliant. I found myself reaching for one more pancake and it NEEDED the crumbles. I don’t think I will go back to no crumbles again! lol

Jessamyn — September 17, 2010 @ 6:11 am

Since you love bacon so much and those bacon pancake cupcakes reminded me of this….the only time I visited pittsburgh i went to this little doughnut shop in the strip district called peace, love, and little doughnuts where we got mini doughnuts topped with maple frosting and bacon bits! you should go get them sometime – they were really fantastic :)

• Jessica — September 17th, 2010 @ 6:14 am

Yum! Thanks for letting me know!

lisa — September 17, 2010 @ 6:17 am

I really love this weekly post…gives me a chance to see some recipes I wouldnt normally see!

Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker — September 17, 2010 @ 7:03 am

Awesome round up! Some fantastic recipes in there, and thank you for including my cupcakes!

the country cook @ Delightful Country Cookin' — September 17, 2010 @ 7:30 am

Pancake cupcakes? I’m so intrigued! Why haven’t I thought of this before??? – http://www.delightfulcountrycookin.com

Kristina @ spabettie — September 17, 2010 @ 7:37 am

thanks for sharing… some FABULOUS link love! I *AM* making those onion rings this weekend :)

(Happy Birthday, Mr How Sweet!) :D

sterling style — September 17, 2010 @ 7:45 am

Thanks for all the great links! I am loving your site!

AllieNic (Frisky Lemon) — September 17, 2010 @ 7:49 am

I love everything that you make! I’ve been really into anything fall-flavored…like pumpkin, cinnamon, apple, squash stuff…I’m going to make pumpkin muffins this weekend! YAY FOR FALL!

• Jessica — September 17th, 2010 @ 8:48 am

Thank you!

Estela @ Weekly Bite — September 17, 2010 @ 8:15 am

I loving the fact that I get to see my daughter today :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — September 17, 2010 @ 8:15 am

I’m loving:
    1) Everything on your blog
    2) Anything to do with pumpkin
    3) Stoups (soups and stews)
    4) This jacket from Lululemon: http://bit.ly/aA36e3

• Jessica — September 17th, 2010 @ 8:48 am

I need that jacket.

Ashley — September 17, 2010 @ 8:21 am

Aw, thanks SO much for the shout out and for using my photo. I’m honored!

Jessica@tastyandtrim — September 17, 2010 @ 8:38 am

OMG that breakfast in a jar made me drool. I don’t have a recipe, but pumpkin waffles sound like a delicious thing to whip up!

• Jessica — September 17th, 2010 @ 8:46 am

I made whole wheat pumpkin waffles last weekend – will post the recipe next week! They were so delicious.

Eliana — September 17, 2010 @ 8:45 am

What an incredible round up! You have some great taste girl because you are loving some wonderful things here. Thanks so much for sharing.

Ellen@FirednFabulous — September 17, 2010 @ 9:05 am

What do I love? YOU! Seriously…you’re entering girl crush territory and it’s a little frightening. Thanks for the shout! ;)

Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine — September 17, 2010 @ 9:19 am

Such a great list of links!! I love Caitlin’s post, as well as that hot fudge cake…oy. Loving what you’re loving :)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — September 17, 2010 @ 9:35 am

Im loving the fact that I have a big day today. Well, actually, I am nervous and highly anxious and slept for 5 hrs as i said. Ok gotta get stuff done. Will be on text as time/opportunity permits later. Thanks for linking those posts, I just skimmed caitlin’s and will read it later….and I almost never open linked posts and that one looks right on point!

Mary — September 17, 2010 @ 9:36 am

Thanks for posting the link to slowing down thinking. I have a serious hyperactive problem, not just my body but my mind too. That post helped me to realize that it’s not just me that does it, and that it’s ok to sit and do nothing for a while. I need to work on that and not stress out about every tiny thing in my life.

Bliss — September 17, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

I like these Friday reviews, will you please keep them up? I don’t read all of the same blogs, and it’s great to see highlights and find new blogs. Also, I might have missed out on those protein mashed potatoes and that would have been tragic. My vote is for you to make another one of those chocolate not-tarts on raw almond crust – I kept hitting “keep unread” on my reader just to drool over the picture at work!

janetha g. @ meals & moves — September 17, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

thanks for the links! always on the lookout for good posts. your chili looked/sounded delicious. i am so excited for fall!

have a great weeekend!

Blond Duck — September 17, 2010 @ 2:48 pm

I’m making burgers and pie this weekend for my b-day!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — September 17, 2010 @ 2:59 pm

i LOVE the links to other posts!! it shares so much info!! thank you Jess!! the post on comments is so interseting, so glad I read it :)

BIOCHEMISTA — September 17, 2010 @ 3:44 pm

Loved your lists…Aaaand (also) anything with bacon :)

Right now I’m loving pumpkin/nutmeg anything, Magic Soup (my favorite soup I make), hot coffee w/ cinnamon, protein cupcakes, dark chocolate + red wine..

Also loving lifting lately. I used to be 100% cardio but I’m pretty obsessed with the BodyPump classes I’ve been taking :)

Happy weekend!!!

XOXOX,

Laur

Mary (A Merry Life) — September 17, 2010 @ 3:48 pm

OMG. Links to amazing things. You’ve just taken an hour of my life. Thanks.

But I really want that breakfast in a jar. I’ve gotta buy or find a jar to make it. I can’t believe we have no jars here!

Melanie — September 17, 2010 @ 6:50 pm

Thanks for the shout out! I love lineups like this because I discover all sorts of new, great blogs. Thank you!

Brittany — September 17, 2010 @ 9:57 pm

Thanks so much for the shout out lady- have a lovely weekend!!

Madeline - Greens and Jeans — September 18, 2010 @ 9:10 am

I have been known to get cream cheese in my hair when I eat bagels. The fact that this has happened more than once makes me cringe…

Maria — September 18, 2010 @ 10:45 am

I am loving your double decker pumpkin bread! Yum! Have a great weekend!

Nicole, RD — September 18, 2010 @ 1:09 pm

I am STILL loving your Individual Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cakes! I’ve had them FOUR times this past week…and another one is ready for tomorrow morning :)

• Jessica — September 18th, 2010 @ 3:55 pm

I am so glad you like them that much!

Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl — September 18, 2010 @ 5:38 pm

I’m also loving the double decker pumpkin bread…but still no pumpkin in these Hoosier parts. I’m thisclose to going at a “real” pumpkin just so I can start on some of the fall pumpkin recipes you’ve posted the past few weeks. :)

sophia — September 19, 2010 @ 1:14 am

I like this weekend round-up. It’s so nice to just sit back and enjoy the great community we’re in, and all the wonderful inspirations flowing between us. :-)

katie — September 19, 2010 @ 10:28 am

loving YOU and your blog.
    and loving the WEEKEND!!
    i love how much goodness is on this post- i must check out ALL the links!

Kat — September 19, 2010 @ 7:08 pm

What I’m loving right now = the prospect of the DIY mani + pedi I’ll be giving myself tomorrow night!

Erin — September 20, 2010 @ 5:24 am

I made the white chicken chili yesterday….AMAZING!