Fallness.

Mr. How Sweet and I are currently enroute to our little weekend getaway, so I wanted to share a few more pictures from our Sunday drive.

The colors are even more beautiful this week, so I’m sure in a few days I’ll have even more pictures to bore you with share.

Have a fabulous weekend! Are you doing anything autumnal?

17 Responses to “Fallness.”

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — October 15, 2010 @ 1:06 pm

WOW, you got Mr How Sweet in the car AGAIN, for ANOTHER drive involving taking photos out the front window?? I’m impressed girl! This weekend is going to be a fairly quiet (by choice) one for me, because my week has been crazy busy. Date with jammies and a movie tonight methinks! No ‘autumnal’ plans yet.. other than eating as much pumpkin and butternut squash as I possibly can! Have an awesome weekend! :)

Kacy — October 15, 2010 @ 1:07 pm

Is a wine tasting autumnal? I like to think so, because that’s what I’m doing. Then I’ll probably be hungover and angry tomorrow while I work and watch football, but what can you do. Hopefully there will be time with the new man as well :)

Have fun this weekend!!!

Maria @ Procrastination Station — October 15, 2010 @ 1:09 pm

Other than having seasonal beers, probably not, haha. My favorite pic was the road through the woods, so picturesque and calming! Have a good one!

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — October 15, 2010 @ 1:12 pm

WOW that is gorgeous. We live in CT so our foliage is pretty good but this is just darn impressive

Krista (kristastes) — October 15, 2010 @ 1:31 pm

Holy beautiful! I plan to take LOTS of photos this weekend as the leaves are just about at their prime in Philly, too! Have a great weekend :)

Chicago Cuisine Critique — October 15, 2010 @ 1:32 pm

I could look at pictures of Fall scenery all day. Gorgeous!

Kim in MD — October 15, 2010 @ 1:33 pm

Another road trip? Yeah! I love the photos- wow, they are stunning! Have a great weekend!

Oh- and I am baking a pumpkin cheesecake for by BF’s birthday tomorrow. That counts as autumnal, doesn’t it? ;-)

Talia @ Texas Gunslinger — October 15, 2010 @ 1:36 pm

Gorgeous pictures!!! Fall is by far my favorite season now that I know what “fall” is! (Where I grew up in Texas, we didn’t have “changing of seasons”. The leaves just sorta, fell off HAHA!

Enjoy your weekend get-a-way!!!

Debbie B. — October 15, 2010 @ 1:40 pm

Beautiful colors! Please post more :) :)

Melissa — October 15, 2010 @ 1:45 pm

Thanks for the beautiful fall photos! I just moved to Virginia from Michigan, & I am missing my fall foliage big time! The leaves here are still mostly green . . . blech. I want yellow! orange! red! leaves!!! It’s fall for God’s sake! Silly Virginia leaves . . .

Tracy — October 15, 2010 @ 2:17 pm

Gorgeous. I love fall!!

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) — October 15, 2010 @ 3:41 pm

These pictures are stunning. Fall isn’t real in California. It’s sad that leaves don’t change color here! Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Cynthia — October 15, 2010 @ 6:28 pm

Love those pictures. So beautiful. I love the color of the changing leaves more than anything. The leaves haven’t started changing colors here yet, but I can’t wait.

Krystina (Organically Me) — October 15, 2010 @ 7:52 pm

Beautiful! :)

Cara — October 16, 2010 @ 2:15 am

I love fall mums…The red and purple ones are my favorite.

Valerie from Sex, Food, and Rock & Roll — October 16, 2010 @ 11:22 am

I was forced to turn on the heat for the first time last night. Is that autumnal enough? :-(

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It looks as though you’ve got gorgeous weather for it!

Kristy — October 18, 2010 @ 4:37 am

Geeez, In Florida we never get to see colors like this in nature! Enjoy it :-)