Pens Pumpkin.

This was the Pittsburgh Penguins pumpkin that Mr. How Sweet carved last year.

The man didn’t even use a stencil. He simply looked at an old t-shirt. I had no idea he could do things like this.

I wonder what other talents he is hiding from me.

Do you think Mr. How Sweet can out do the Pens pumpkin? I will share the 2010 pumpkins later!

16 Responses to “Pens Pumpkin.”

Heather — October 30, 2010 @ 6:54 am

wow, i’m impressed!

Alina — October 30, 2010 @ 6:56 am

Wow that is so well done! I can’t carve pumpkins at all. I am trying to convince Ryan to do one this year – he has better hand-eye coordination and making-things skills.

Eates-A-Lot — October 30, 2010 @ 6:57 am

You should totally submit that to thepensblog.com

That’s a great pumpkin!
    This year he should put the pen on top of Lord Stanley!

Meaghen — October 30, 2010 @ 7:05 am

That is amazing! I can’t believe he didn’t use a stencil. Can’t wait to see this year’s pumpkin!

Liz @ Blog is the New Black — October 30, 2010 @ 7:08 am

I glanced at this quickly and thought it said something else. ;)

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — October 30, 2010 @ 7:10 am

It might be hard – how did he do this without a stencil? Crazy!

Jessica — October 30, 2010 @ 7:23 am

Boo! And I don’t mean Boo in a Halloween way, I mean it in a boooo way. You see, I’m from Philly yo, that’s how we roll, we boo people and throw snowballs-well, at Santa at least :) Although, I promise not to throw things because I love your blog, and your food so I’ll be nice. Please don’t let this come between us.
    On a serious note, they look awesome! I stick with putting out whole pumpkins because I go Michael Meyers on them and just butcher the crap outta them-not as cool looking as yours! Can’t wait to see this year’s (if it’s a Steeler’s logo, I’m out!)

• Jessica — October 30th, 2010 @ 7:36 am

Oh girl… that is how I do them too. I cut 3 triangles and a toothless mouth for my pumpkin. I have no idea where this creativity from Mr. How Sweet came from. I’m just hoping he doesn’t see this comment that you’re from Philly. ;)

Abby — October 30, 2010 @ 9:44 am

If Dave and I were carving pumpkins this year, he would totally carve that. In fact, we will probably carve them just so that he can do it.

Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine — October 30, 2010 @ 11:50 am

Men love to carve pumpkins, seriously- it’s so funny!! Mr. How Sweet has some skills though, I’m interested to see what he comes up with this year!!

Kim in MD — October 30, 2010 @ 12:47 pm

That is a really cool pumpkin! I can’t wait to see what Mr. How Sweet is carving up this year!

Laura — October 30, 2010 @ 4:55 pm

i think he should do a steelers pumpkin! :)

Wei-Wei — October 30, 2010 @ 8:20 pm

Wow, impressive! His carving skills are quite mindblowing.

the country cook @ Delightful Country Cookin — October 31, 2010 @ 4:27 pm

My husband is the SAME WAY! I posted his designs today…it just blows my mind. Is it a guy thing?

Rachel — October 31, 2010 @ 5:04 pm

Haha that’s so awesome!!! One of my best friends is a hardcore Pens fan and was actually thinking of doing that… I’ll have to show him this!

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Pittsburgh Penguins Pumpkin | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com