I am not even close to being done with pumpkin this year, but wanted to put this year’s favorites in one place. Enjoy the pumpkin overload.
Pumpkin Apple Muffins

Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cakes

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice

A Healthier Pumpkin Cupcake

Pumpkin Pie Quinoa Parfaits

Harvest Apple Soup

And a few other bites of pumpkin deliciousness that I have bookmarked:

Pumpkin Nutella Bread

Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream

To Die For Pumpkin Smoothie

Double Pumpkin Kissed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pumpkin Bagels
What is one of your favorite pumpkin recipes of the season?

39 Responses to “The Great Pumpkin Round Up.”

Erika @ Food.Fitness.Fun — October 31, 2010 @ 6:58 am

Oh my gosh. I’m not crazy about pumpkin but I am crazy about those recipes! They look amazing!

I’ll have to check out that Pumpkin Nutella Bread… ;-)

Maria — October 31, 2010 @ 7:00 am

Great round up! I love all of your recipes! Happy Halloween!

Meaghen — October 31, 2010 @ 7:02 am

Kath posted a pumpkin chiffon pie that her mom makes and it sounds amazing! Pumpkin nutella bread sounds awesome as does the pumpkin spice breakfast cakes!

Happy Halloween!

• Jessica — October 31st, 2010 @ 7:09 am

I saw! It looks so good – I think I’m gonna try it this year.

Brittany — October 31, 2010 @ 7:03 am

I love that you are as obsessed with Pumpkin as much as I am!!

Jane B — October 31, 2010 @ 7:05 am

My tastebuds want to thank you for pointing me in the direction of that Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream. That looks and sounds amazing!
    My hips, however, are not so happy…

Courtney — October 31, 2010 @ 7:11 am

Oh my pumpkinie goodness! Delish.

CaSaundra — October 31, 2010 @ 7:19 am

Glad to hear you’re not done pumping out the pumpkin recipes–you can never have enough pumpkin goodies! Love the list you have going so far!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction — October 31, 2010 @ 7:23 am

Love all of the pumpkin treats! Thanks for including my ice cream, too :)

Nicole @ Making Good Choices — October 31, 2010 @ 8:19 am

YES I love this post! I’m SO not done with pumpkin either..just look in my pantry.

Wei-Wei — October 31, 2010 @ 8:49 am

I need more pumpkin in my life… and my belly.

Kristi@eatdrinkloveandexercise — October 31, 2010 @ 9:03 am

Thanks for all the great pumpkin recipes! I’m definitely going to make the Pumpkin Apple muffins tomorrow since I have both to use up! This was my first time to your blog, but I will def be back!

Mary (What's Cookin' with Mary) — October 31, 2010 @ 9:07 am

So many things to try… so little time !

Happy Halloween Jess!

Camille — October 31, 2010 @ 9:15 am

The Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cakes are the total winner for me!

Taylor — October 31, 2010 @ 9:22 am

I am nowhere near being done with pumpkin either! Bring on the pumpkin recipes!!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — October 31, 2010 @ 9:41 am

I haven’t been too picky about where I get my pumpkin fix as long as I get it!

Erica — October 31, 2010 @ 9:47 am

I need that parfait…seriously NEED ;) My favorite pumpkin recipe as of late is my double chocolate vegan pumpkin muffins

Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear — October 31, 2010 @ 10:30 am

I’m not a big fan of pumpkin but I would love to give your recipe with Nutella a try :D

Megan — October 31, 2010 @ 12:28 pm

A terrific pumpkin round up! Now I need to check out those breakfast cakes. ;)

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — October 31, 2010 @ 12:30 pm

Happy HWeen, Jessica!!!!!

Hope you guys are having a great day and I would pay my right arm to see you and Mr Sweet dressed up in costume and out on the town :)

Biz — October 31, 2010 @ 1:08 pm

I haven’t made it in a few years, but I used to make a pumpkin bundt cake with chocolate chips – so not good for you – I think the recipe calls for a cup and a half of oil, but it is so delicious!

My husband thought it was awful with the chocolate chips – but to me, that makes it! :D

Happy Halloween!

Heather @ Get Healthy With Heather — October 31, 2010 @ 1:21 pm

I just went into a pumpkin coma. The best kind :)

Madeline - Greens and Jeans — October 31, 2010 @ 2:31 pm

I would like a whole pile of those breakfast cakes!

Paula — October 31, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

I love its colour!

have a nice time,
    Paula

kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com — October 31, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Mary (A Merry Life) — October 31, 2010 @ 3:15 pm

Oh dear. I love this so much. I wish, wish, wish I could have all these pumpkin things even though it’s not the right season for me.

Rachel @ The Avid Appetite — October 31, 2010 @ 3:33 pm

All of these sound amazing! I recently made a pumpkin spice cake with honey frosting (you can take a peek over on my site if ya like) and it was absolute heaven. I will be making it again for sure!

Lauren — October 31, 2010 @ 3:59 pm

Love it! Bring on the pumpkin recipes :)

I have been thoroughly enjoying my homemade pumpkin pie white chocolate cups. Think Reese’s with white chocolate and a pumpkin pie filling. Mmmmm.

Katrina — October 31, 2010 @ 4:55 pm

You had some really great pumpkin recipes this year. They all look amazing, and I can’t wait to try them :)

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — October 31, 2010 @ 7:30 pm

Those breakfast cakes are so pretty!

Bianca @ south bay rants n raves — October 31, 2010 @ 8:34 pm

Thanks for the pumpkin roundup! One of my favorite pumpkin recipes is my “rolodex” (remember those?) of toasted pumpkin seed recipes cuz there’s so many variations. Other than that I’m not growing tired of my newly discoverd homemade pumpkin latte recipe. Take that Starbucks! :)

Blond Duck — November 1, 2010 @ 4:08 am

It just now got below 80 here, so I’m just getting started!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) — November 1, 2010 @ 4:13 am

Speaking of all things pumpkin… we stopped at Kohr’s in Charlottesville, VA on our way home yesterday (a really cool custard shop) and I got some pumpkin and cinnamon custard – it was amazing!

• Jessica — November 1st, 2010 @ 4:30 am

Yum!

stephchows — November 1, 2010 @ 7:25 am

anything pumpkin is good with me! made your PB chocolate muffins this weekend… yummmm!

Shawn — November 1, 2010 @ 7:36 am

Asking me which pumpkin recipe is my favorite is like asking which child I love the most! Impossible! They are all amazing! I love all yours, and I made a few new ones this year too.

I just made a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcake with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Coconut — to die for!! {it probably takes the lead so far this year} :)

Tracy — November 2, 2010 @ 10:25 am

Thanks for including my pumpkin bagels! I will definitely be bookmarking all of those delicious-looking recipes!

Paulina — January 4, 2013 @ 6:23 am

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention The Great Pumpkin Round Up. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com