So many of you have been asking if the avocado frosting turns brown that I decided you need visible proof. This is in my fridge.

Think I made enough?

Neither do I.

I’m currently drowning in a bowl of melted chocolate, but wanted to share these two things:

1. I shared one of my favorite at-home cardio workouts on Melissa’s blog. That workout kind of makes me want to puke.

2. I shared my favorite 5-ingredient peanut butter granola bars on Mara’s blog. They make me jump for joy.

Be back later with what we ate for dinner!

14 Responses to “Still Going Strong.”

Gina @Runningtothekitchen — May 12, 2011 @ 3:37 pm

That’s crazy, what do you think keeps it from turning brown? the sugar?

Holly @ The Runny Egg — May 12, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

I’d like to eat that frosting with a spoon!

Heather (Heather's Dish) — May 12, 2011 @ 3:44 pm

I’m hitting up that workout tonight…I need to get my booty in gear!

Tricia — May 12, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

It is posts like this one that make me love your site so much. Looks green and lovely. I think I am now convinced to give it a shot next time I make your banana cupcake recipe.

• Jessica — May 12th, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

Thanks Tricia! :)

Gen — May 12, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

I checked out the workout and the recipe!!!! :D Will be trying both soon!!
    Why do you think the frosting stays green???

Yammie @ Yammie's Noshery — May 12, 2011 @ 4:39 pm

When I saw that first picture I thought it was avocado ice cream. Way to get my hopes up.

Anne — May 12, 2011 @ 4:52 pm

I slept in instead of working out this morning…now I have no excuses when I get home this afternoon!

Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit — May 12, 2011 @ 5:56 pm

have you had any frosting fingers today? (is it even any good eating by itself, without a cupcake to accompany it?)

Kim in MD — May 17, 2011 @ 3:33 pm

Wow…I am shocked that the frosting stayed green that long! Strange and wonderful all at the same time!

Anna — September 27, 2011 @ 8:21 am

Hi Jessica-
    I was feeling a little too lazy to make the drive to the gym this morning and I remembered that you had posted some at-home cardio workouts a while back. I was able to track down this post (yay!) but it looks like you have to have special permission to view that blog now. Any chance for a re-post of the workout (or similar) on your blog sometime in the near future? Should have printed it when I had the chance!

Ashley — September 27, 2012 @ 5:38 pm

Hahaha…just found this post :)

Tinisha Spearow — April 28, 2013 @ 12:55 am

Aerobic exercise (also known as cardio) is physical exercise of relatively low intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generating process.Aerobic exercise and fitness can be contrasted with anaerobic exercise, of which strength training and short-distance running are the most salient examples. The two types of exercise differ by the duration and intensity of muscular contractions involved, as well as by how energy is generated within the muscle.^

Please do visit our new web-site
    <http://www.caramoanpackage.com