What did you have?

66 Responses to “Dinner Tonight.”

Ann — July 18, 2011 @ 11:52 am

Absolutely incredible! I love the pictures!

Tera — July 18, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

Unfortunately, take out Chinese, but tonight fish tacos!

Holly — July 18, 2011 @ 12:16 pm

OH MY GOSH. I just saw that corn & went ‘mmmmmmmmm’ outloud. It looks SO GOOD!!
    I’m hoping (& crossing my fingers & toes ;) ) that you will be posting the recipe!? Pretty please!!

Kim in MD — July 18, 2011 @ 1:45 pm

That looks like my kind of summer meal, right down to the heirloom tomatoes and fresh corn- be still my heart! :-)

Becky — July 18, 2011 @ 2:43 pm

We also had corn recently. I learned the secret of cooking ears of corn from Rex Stout’s Nero Wolfe series (you remember Nero Wolfe was a gourmand). He said to wash the ears of corn to add water to the shucks (besides cleaning off the dirt). Wrap the ears of corn in aluminum foil. (enough to go around a couple of times.) Cook on the grill 5-15 minutes, depending on how cooked you like it. Or in the oven at 400 degrees for 10-25 minutes, depending on your taste. Take the ears off the heat, and watch out; they’re pretty steamy! then just unwrap and pull off the shucks and silks. Add butter, salt and pepper….or a fresh cheese, if you like. A very easy way to make corn on the cob, and it’s cooking while you prepare the rest of your food.

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — July 18, 2011 @ 9:21 pm

how the heck do you get that quality from ur iphone?! I have one too and it doesn’t compare.

Linda — July 18, 2011 @ 11:45 pm

Well, my dinner wasn’t as pretty as yours, but it was tasty! Salad of Baby Greens, Grape Tomatoes and Diced Avocado; Mashed Potatoes; and a fantastic Meatloaf! I think the best I ever made…8-)

Amy @ A Little Nosh — July 19, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Tell me about that chicken…

• Jessica — July 19th, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

It’s coming this week. :)

1. Pingback: Brown Sugar Butter Roasted Chicken Recipe | How Sweet It Is

2. Pingback: Grilled Corn with Bacon Butter and Cotija Cheese. | How Sweet It Is