Hello you luscious grapes you.

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

You know, luscious is sort of one of those words that makes my skin crawl. It’s just so… blahhh. Like one of those words that makes you cringe to the point where you could punch a puppy in the face. So yucky.

Too much?

I just had no other words to describe these grapes. I wish I could hug them.

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

From the moment I saw Maria’s roasted grape crostini, I was intrigued. What are these roasted grapes that people speak of? I figured I’d be a fan since I generally adore grapes in all of their bouncy, juicy glory… but I had no idea I’d be THIS MUCH of a fan.

Oh my stars.

Add roasted grapes to the list of my most recent obsessions (oh hi Rob Lowe). I can’t get enough. And that is how this weirdo combo was born. I also really like to watch things burst in the oven. Easily amused much?

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

So what do we classify this as? A snack? A side dish?

Lunch? Breakfast?

I just know that I want to eat it every day for the rest of my life. And then again. Twice.

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

Can we make that happen? I’d like an afterlife full of roasted grapes please.

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

Plus, this whole mess is stuffed with goat cheese, which is like… a law of life. Cheese belongs everywhere people. Everywhere I tell you!

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

Roasted Grape + Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

[inspired by Maria’s crostini]

makes 4 potatoes

4 sweet potatoes

2 cups red, seedless grapes

1 teaspoon grapeseed oil (or another high heat oil)

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

4 ounces goat cheese

2 tablespoons honey + additional for drizzling

pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Poke holes in sweet potato with a fork, then wrap each tightly in aluminum foil. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until potatoes and tender to the touch. Unwrap foil and cut a slit down the middle of each sweet potato. Let sit until cool enough to handle.

Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Lay grapes on a nonstick baking sheet and drizzle with grapeseed oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper, then toss to coat. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until grapes begin to burst. Remove from the oven and let cool.

Once sweet potatoes are somewhat cool, gently remove the flesh with a spoon, trying to keep the potato intact. Add the sweet potato to a large bowl, then mash with 3 ounces of goat cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper and honey. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired, then scoop flash back into the potato skins. At this point you can re-warm the potatoes (if you let them cool completely) in the oven, then top with remaining goat cheese. Add grapes on top and serve with additional drizzled honey.

Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I howsweeteats.com

You have GOT to try this. Please?

329 Responses to “Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.”

husqvarna sewing machine — October 1, 2013 @ 11:23 am

I’m not that much oof a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!

I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future.

fagor pressure — October 1, 2013 @ 8:08 pm

It is really a great and useful piece of info.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with
    us. Pease keep us informed like this. Thank you for

waterpik shower head — October 2, 2013 @ 12:40 am

Please let mme know if you’re looking for a article writer for
    your weblog. You have some really great posts and
    I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d
    love to write some material for your blog in exchange foor a link
    back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.

western digital media player — October 3, 2013 @ 2:42 am

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I amm not sure whether this post
    is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You’re incredible! Thanks!

Mariana — October 3, 2013 @ 4:00 am

I think the admin oof this web page is actually working hard in
    support of his web page, because here every data is quality based data.

Junior — October 3, 2013 @ 10:28 am

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity,
    Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

Gail — October 5, 2013 @ 6:46 am

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re
    using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time
    making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design
    and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but
    I had to ask!

Mandy — October 11, 2013 @ 2:44 pm

This was horribly difficult and messy.

Melissa — November 14, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

I absolutely cannot wait to try these! I love sweet potatoes.

Amanda — November 29, 2013 @ 12:06 am

I made this as a casserole for a holiday potluck & it was amazing. I parboiled the potatoes instead of baking them, mashed them with goat cheese & spices. Topped with the grapes. I subbed agave for the honey & added pistachios. It was great!

Catherine — December 5, 2013 @ 2:28 am

I LOVE this recipe! I made it last night and made sure to have enough for today too! I can’t wait for lunch. Thanks for the great recipe!

Mommiemia — January 6, 2014 @ 9:26 pm

made this tonight. YUM! Will never eat a baked sweet potato again without goat cheese! No grape seed oil on hand, so I used vegetable oil, still turned out well. Thank you for posting!

The Brave Little Baker — January 7, 2014 @ 8:26 pm

I am drooling. This looks unbelievably delicious! Thank you!!!

Janis — April 14, 2014 @ 11:55 pm

I made this yesterday. The roasted grapes are TO DIE FOR! I can’t believe I made it to almost 50 without ever having them. Enjoy!

caperucita — October 9, 2014 @ 7:08 am

seriously, this might be the best combo of flavors yet invented. thank you so very much for sharing!

also: bursting grapes in the oven? amazing.
    also2: is it OK to replace honey with maple syrup?

Jackie Murph — March 30, 2015 @ 4:19 am

Made this for dinner last night– don’t know if I could convince my husband it is a full meal, which is how I ate it –but I LOVED it. Soooo gooooood. Have leftovers for lunch today and am super excited. Thank youuu for sharing your awesome recipes :)

1 3 4 5

1. Pingback: 1月に料理する31のうまいもの | アメリカ最新美味しい~食事!こんな新しいメニュー見たことない!

2. Pingback: Nutrish & Delish // 10 Ways to Cook Sweet Potatoes | Style & Pepper

3. Pingback: Perfect Baked Potato Recipes | Un - ComplicateUn – Complicate

4. Pingback: 23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For Dinner | Monthly Recipes

5. Pingback: 23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For Dinner : Eat-Best.com

6. Pingback: 23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For Dinner : Grandmas Cooking

7. Pingback: 1月に料理する31のうまいもの | アメリカ最新美味しい~食事!こんな新しいメニュー見たことない!

8. Pingback: 50 Vegetable Side Dishes | Chef in Training

9. Pingback: A Functional Foodie

10. Pingback: Recipe Roundup: Sweet Potatoes, From Appetizer to Dessert | southernbeets

11. Pingback: Roasted Grape and Onion Pork Chops

12. Pingback: The Best Sweet Potato. Ever. | Chocolate is My Kryptonite

13. Pingback: ¡hot plate! spicy chinese eggplant | ¡hot plate!

14. Pingback: Click It 8 - Primitive and Proper

15. Pingback: 5 Unexpected Fall Flavour Combos - Better food for all

16. Pingback: Wednesday Eats – Sweet Potato w/ Goat Cheese & Roasted Grapes | Feather + Pine

17. Pingback: Recipe of the Night: Sweet potatoes with roasted grapes, honey, and goat cheese | Kepkanation

18. Pingback: Balsamic Roasted Grapes and Pistachio Stuffed Sweet Potatoes | Happy Healthy Mama

19. Pingback: 5 fall recipes I’m dying to try! » Bo and Belle

20. Pingback: 9 Super-Easy Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipes

21. Pingback: 9 Super-Easy Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipes | Check Now

22. Pingback: Stuffed Sweet Potatoes w/ Goat Cheese & Roasted Grapes | Neonmarkt

23. Pingback: Goat Cheese Goodness | StudioAVB

24. Pingback: Sweet Potatoes - 10 Recipes - The Knickerbocker Glory

25. Pingback: That Looks Delicious! Part 1 | Essence of Kate

26. Pingback: 31 Delicious Things To Cook In January | The Health & Nutrition Silo

27. Pingback: 31 Delicious Things To Cook In January | Darnmeme

28. Pingback: Sweet Potato & Roasted Grapes | a touch of lovely

29. Pingback: Fast Cook | Roasted Grape , Goat Cheese , Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

30. Pingback: 23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For DinnerThe NEW N!FYmag

31. Pingback: Roasted Grape, Qoat Cheese + Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. | Bake a Bite

32. Pingback: Merry Midsummer | vonMonsta.com

33. Pingback: Meal Plan: Re-Energize and Re-Boot | Michelle Swift

34. Pingback: Seasonal snacking: Great grape recipes - Canadian Running Magazine

35. Pingback: Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese & Honey Roasted Sweet Potato | ∙ T W O ∙ K I T C H E N S

36. Pingback: 31 Delicious Things To Cook In January | Thegnarlytroll

37. Pingback: 25 [more] sweet potato recipes

38. Pingback: 23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For Dinner - Viral Tunnel

39. Pingback: 25 Sweet Potato Recipes - Bread Booze Bacon

40. Pingback: Sweet Potatoes with Roasted Grapes, Goat Cheese and Honey | Blue cayenne…