I spent most of last week in Florida, finishing it off with the Orlando food blog forum conference at Disney World… which was ahhhmazing.

Now I’m home and whiney. Be glad you’re not here!

All photos courtesy of my iPhone. Oh! I also did something that included dumping an entire bag of pretzel crumbs directly on top of my DSLR mid-flight, and let’s just say there is pretzel dust in every crevice of my life.

these cost as much as a pair of shoes.

hello little creeper.

why isn’t this my back yard?

the eats at food blog forum were out.of.control.

this chocolate thing burst in your mouth and was drenched in cognac.

i love glitter.

refresh.

what life should always be.

sugah sugah.

i bit off mickey’s ear. it wasn’t that great.

Now someone tell me how to get back in the groove. I need my groove back. Like Stella!

100 Responses to “The Last 5 Days in Pictures.”

Lyndsee — March 20, 2012 @ 9:48 am

Um, I want to live inside these photos. Lord I would be so fat. This is why I fashion blog, not food blog. I leave that to the other skinny/pretty folks and I’ll just look. and salivate.

Whitney — March 20, 2012 @ 9:51 am

OH MY! Food, Beach, and Fireworks, I would have been in heaven!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I’m excited about Anna Lynn growing up so we can take her on Disney Trips, not that I’m rushing her or anything, she can stay just the age that she is right now forever!!!

Erin — March 20, 2012 @ 9:56 am

I so wish I could’ve gone. But how did you not go to Harry Potter World??

alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — March 20, 2012 @ 9:56 am

OMG It was SO Great to meet you this weekend! I am so upset we didn’t’ talk more! I am a huge fan!

Niki — March 20, 2012 @ 10:40 am

OMG I need those Mickey head sprinkles!

Kaitlyn — March 20, 2012 @ 10:41 am

Disney World has AMMMMMMAAAAAZZZINGGG food. When we went for a week there was not a meal that I didn’t love.

Kelly — March 20, 2012 @ 10:48 am

I definitely recommend getting Taye Diggs involved with your journey to get your groove back (like Stella). He is so drool worthy! Wonderful pictures!

idiosyncratic eye — March 20, 2012 @ 11:18 am

So jealous! (Not at all bothered by the theme park, but oh your food shots!) ;)

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles — March 20, 2012 @ 11:31 am

I’m so impressed you found an airline that still provides pretzels as a snack. I though they’d all given that up as a cost savings measure. Nevertheless, great photos! Looks like a ton of fun.

• Jessica — March 20th, 2012 @ 11:34 am

Hahaha oh no – I bought them before getting on the plane!

Meg @ Sweet Twist — March 20, 2012 @ 11:46 am

looks great.. I think I might need to sign myself up for the next forum. WOW!

Ashley — March 20, 2012 @ 12:50 pm

I’ve gotten some great photos ony iPhone- but how did you capture those fireworks so well!?? I need your secrets;)

• Jessica — March 20th, 2012 @ 12:50 pm

Ha! Seriously just to get those few pictures I had to take about 100 others that looked horrible.

Simone — March 20, 2012 @ 1:10 pm

Oooh yumyum!

Erin — March 20, 2012 @ 1:46 pm

I think I just gained 5 lbs looking at all your sweet treats! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

cecilia g — March 20, 2012 @ 3:30 pm

fabulous you must have had the best time, and hmm, maybe a few salads and raw mueslis for a few days after all that, but glad you had a good time, and i bet you made plenty of fantastic connections. c

Michelle Levine — March 20, 2012 @ 4:23 pm

Wow! Looks like a fun and food filled vaca! Lucky!

Katie — March 20, 2012 @ 5:50 pm

I lived/worked at Disney World for an internship for about 5 months and you pictures just made me miss it so much, I am jealous…although your experience looks wayyyy more delicious than mine, oh my goodness

Alyson — March 21, 2012 @ 8:27 am

Your nails match the green macaroon!!

Amy @ A Little Nosh — March 21, 2012 @ 4:01 pm

I love that the macaron matches your fingernails. :-)

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — March 21, 2012 @ 4:34 pm

Aahhh! So bummed we didn’t get to meet — was so looking forward to it. 2 days isn’t enough, really :D

• Jessica — March 21st, 2012 @ 8:02 pm

I KNOW. I can’t believe it. :(

Dana B — March 21, 2012 @ 7:31 pm

wow. those are great pics. Do they do that con every year at Disney? I’ll have to look into that.

Katie @ Katie Without Restrictions — March 22, 2012 @ 12:28 pm

Um, yes. Very, very, very jealous!!!

Tennille H — March 22, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

Seriously…these are pix from your iphone? They are awesome! And from Disney World…even more awesome. I need an iphone…and to go to Disney World…

Lyndsey@TheTinySkillet — March 22, 2012 @ 4:29 pm

Your photos are stunning. You captured everything so well. It looks like you had a great time!

Katie @ OhShineOn — March 26, 2012 @ 1:06 pm

I just got back from a trip to Disney World and am feeling a bit nostalgic… Like, totally nostalgic. Especially when I look at those eats. Not the fancy, upscale, delicious eats… But the Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich, the pastries, the cookies, and the caramel-coated rice krispie treats from Epcot!

Kelly — March 27, 2012 @ 4:00 pm

That does look pretty darn amazing. So jealous.

Margart Romanoff — May 4, 2013 @ 4:16 am

Food can be outrageously expensive at Walt Disney World and sometimes, of poor quality. There are also great things with Disney World, like a great way to get rejuvenated and re-energized for the next busy day is to take advantage of one of the luxurious spas that are located at the deluxe resorts from Walt Disney World. Those are actually the only products of his prodigious and rich creativity.^`

Take a look at the newest post on our personal website
    <http://caramoan.ph