Yep, that’s what I said.

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins I howsweeteats.com

Perfect for Super Bowl weekend? I think so. You can find the recipe on the Tasty Kitchen bah-log.

35 Responses to “Bacon Blue Cheeseburger Potato Skins.”

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — January 26, 2013 @ 8:27 am

Wow, these look dangerously good! My husband would love them!

Liz — January 26, 2013 @ 8:30 am

I mean…. too good for words.

shannon — January 26, 2013 @ 8:55 am

Wow: what a fantastic idea! Such a great spin on a potato skin (and yes, so perfect for Super Bowl parties, and i’m in the middle of recipe-hunting for it as we speak.) Love these.

Holiday Baker Man — January 26, 2013 @ 9:39 am

Oh man!

megan @ whatmegansmaking — January 26, 2013 @ 9:43 am

You are my go-to source for superbowl food. Just so you know.

Bev @ Bev Cooks — January 26, 2013 @ 11:08 am

My eyeballs are having the time of their lives right now.

Jess @ Flying on Jess Fuel — January 26, 2013 @ 11:52 am

Yep… I’m drooling over here. I LOVE blue cheese. On anything.

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — January 26, 2013 @ 11:52 am

These look amazing! Definitely the perfect addition to my SB menu :D

Caitlin F. — January 26, 2013 @ 1:06 pm

Only you can make me crave bacon blue cheeseburgers at 9am. Thanks for that.

Larry — January 26, 2013 @ 1:12 pm

I literally got butterflies in my stomach and had my mouth water at the same time. Also, I got kind of angry… because I’m at work and not stuffing my face with these.

Lauren — January 26, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

You always challenege my pescetarianism. Ohmygawd.

Averie @ Averie Cooks — January 26, 2013 @ 2:45 pm

My husband would die and go to heaven with these! What a great weekend comfort food!

Emily @ Life on Food — January 26, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

drooling!

Jessica — January 26, 2013 @ 3:55 pm

OH NO YOU DID-N”T!!!! :)

tania@mykitchenstories.com.au — January 27, 2013 @ 12:18 am

I have seen a lot of superbowl food but these are the best. I havent seen potato skins for a while but I love them. A sophisticated snack food if ever there was one

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — January 27, 2013 @ 12:19 am

Ohhhhh, that sounds so good! I am so checking it out!!!

Allie {Urban Feast} — January 27, 2013 @ 5:28 am

Well, now the Superbowl just won’t be complete without these.

Alyssa — January 27, 2013 @ 9:45 am

Those look like a perfect game day app!

karie engels — January 27, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

Wow ~ these look amazing!!

Ruby @ The Ruby Red Apron — January 27, 2013 @ 3:51 pm

I don’t even care for the Super Bowl game.. but this sounds good for that day or today!

Ross @ TheFaceBaby — January 27, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

Why do your messes look SO much more fun than mine? Ohhhh, that’s right. Because I close out my window and they’re gone. Unlike my constantly overflowing sink.

…sinks should have close-out buttons.

MikeVFMK — January 27, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

why can’t I think of these genius ideas? i’m humbled by your crazy recipes. This is like the invention (cocktail umbrella, etc) that everyone else wishes they had come up with first. These skins are the cocktail umbrella for me. Damn you.

Whitney @ The Newlywed Chefs — January 27, 2013 @ 8:27 pm

Ummm is this real life? This looks incredible! Perfect for the game on Sunday!!

Shawna — January 28, 2013 @ 8:30 am

thank you so much for sharing this recipe! I love potato skin, they are my favorite! And blue cheese, YUM! :)

Amber (Sprinkled With Flour) — January 28, 2013 @ 12:17 pm

These potato skins looks awesome! Trying for sure. :)

Shari Kelley — January 28, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

You had me at blue cheese! Thanks for the recipe.

Mollie Elizabeth — January 28, 2013 @ 10:17 pm

Yum! Making these for the Superbowl this weekend!

♥L&L

Karen Girdler — January 31, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

ooooohhhhhhh! I think I’m making these NOW!

Nicole — February 1, 2013 @ 5:42 pm

I am so making these Sunday for the Super Bowl!

Krista — February 3, 2013 @ 5:49 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog! It seems like every time I search for a recipe it’s embedded in a blog, and usually I just tolerate the blog stuff to get to a recipe, and I don’t necessarily like other recipes on the site…but i love yours, I’ve been looking at recipes and reading your blog for over an hour and I want to try them all! I have supper for my family planned for the next month! Thanks!

Kevin Haroldson — April 24, 2013 @ 5:15 am

A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese. Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty, but the burger can include many variations in structure, ingredients, and composition. The term itself is a portmanteau of the words “cheese” and “hamburger.” The cheese is usually cubed, and then added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before the patty is completely cooked which allows the cheese to melt. Cheeseburgers are often served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mustard, mayonnaise, or ketchup.,

Latest piece of writing coming from our very own blog site

Julianne @ Beyond Frosting — February 2, 2014 @ 1:14 am

There are no words! Except maybe that I need these right now!

1. Pingback: weekly foodie finds {27.01.2013}