Web

these perfect winter scones. perfect, for real.

these pumpkin naan pizzas. holy delicious.

this pear upside down gingerbread cake. so gorg.

these maple beer battered apple onion rings. total mouthful.

this banana bread crumb cake. oh my gosh!

these slow cooker green chili chicken tacos. love.

this roasted apple and aged white cheddar soup. i can already taste it.

this chocolate poke cake with whipped coconut icing. probably made me for.

these pumpkin piesicles. seriously?!

these almond macaron ice cream sandwiches. HOLY COW.

these vegetarian sloppy joes. look so fab.

this whole series on highlighting and contouring different face shapes. she knows her schtuff.

these chipotle black bean burgers. so stacked!

these maple vanilla flax roasted almonds and pecans. so perfect for the holiday season.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving.]

18 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — November 9, 2013 @ 8:51 am

So much delicious food in one post! The macaron ice cream sandwiches look particularly amazing — yum!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — November 9, 2013 @ 10:27 am

I saw that chocolate poke cake yesterday and basically started hyperventilating. Yes, it looks that good.

MH — November 9, 2013 @ 10:54 am

Im currently crushing on your Currently Crushing on posts..love having my lazy Saturday coffee and clicking through these.

Averie @ Averie Cooks — November 9, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

So much great stuff and when I saw a couple of those recipes earlier this week I totally thought of you. Like Cindy’s onion rings and those pumpkin piesicles, too!

Lisa — November 9, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

I ADORE your crush posts!!! Thank you!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — November 9, 2013 @ 4:10 pm

Those pumpkin piesicles are calling my name! And thank you for including my pumpkin naan pizza! xoxo

ATasteOfMadness — November 9, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

chipotle burgers sound to die for! I’m checking all these recipes out!

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — November 9, 2013 @ 6:27 pm

I am drooling over that chocolate poke cake! And seriously, pumpkin naan!?

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — November 9, 2013 @ 8:50 pm

Um the pumpkin piesicles? Seriously? Heaven!

Ashley — November 9, 2013 @ 9:20 pm

WHOA. Hilarious about that pear upside down cake! I made one yesterday and 2 days before at my parents’ house and just posted it, haha. Love the gingerbread idea of hers! Yummm

Robyn — November 9, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

I told myself no baking for a while- but that banana crumb cake looks fab- maybe a weekend treat…

Hope — November 10, 2013 @ 1:14 am

That apple and cheddar soup looks amazing. I’ve made this apple and fennel soup I found on food 52 multiple times- served if for a dinner party one time and it was incredible. Such unique and complex flavors! Highly recommend.

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile — November 10, 2013 @ 1:40 am

Oh those ice-cream sandwiches look divine!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather @ Beyond the Aisle — November 10, 2013 @ 1:46 pm

These are my favorite round-up posts in the blog world – you really know how to find the best recipes!

Emily @ Life on Food — November 10, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

So many good things this week. I don’t even have to think about meal planning!

cindy — November 10, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

SO MUCH GOODNESS! thanks for the luv, girl!

Melissa — November 10, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

Yum, all great recipes, thanks so much for sharing! Some of the quotes I love, I recently posted about on my blog.

kim — November 12, 2013 @ 4:19 pm

Probably the best one yet. The cake, tacos, nuts for gifts for the holidays. Can’t wait to make these. This is great for me who is a mom of a toddler and a newborn so I don’t have to go searching the internet. And brings in blogs I don’t already follow. Thanks!