1. I dropped a full container of fresh mozzarella pearls on the kitchen floor today, not once, but twice. Don’t worry. I still ate them.
2. Mr. How Sweet made some pancakes on Sunday morning, which happened to be one of the first times my appetite returned. Whole wheat pancakes with dark chocolate chips and bursting blueberries. Tasty. Oh. And he COOKED THEM IN BACON GREASE. Without any ideas from me.
3. Sinus Infection 2011 has now turned into Hacking Cough 2011 that keeps me up all night. I am so grateful for E! and their replays of Sex and the City from 2-4AM. Because I really need to watch it for the billionth time, especially with everything bleeped out.
4. I went to the gym at a really weird time yesterday and it just so happened that no one was there. Good thing too, with all the hacking and nose blowing and attractive things that I always love about sick people in the gym. I made up a new circuit on impulse that I might share tomorrow. Then I came home and cried. And coughed for 38 straight minutes.
5. I made these oatmeal cookies on Sunday for our food feast but mixed in peanut butter and stuffed mini peanut butter cups inside. I think you should do this.
6. Want a fun 4th of July dessert? Funfetti cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles! Do it.
7. Ummm… is it seriously almost the 4th of July? what.the.heck. Who is the monster that is eating time?
8. I think someone should buy me these.
9. And then make me these. I’m insanely obsessed with them but we all know I lack the main ingredient… patience.
43 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Pancakes with dark chocolate chips sound sooooo yummy!
By the way, I just wanted to tell you that I love your new header!
The time eating monster also ate my cookies!
Seriously! Time is flying!
And I love SATC reruns!
You definitely have been watching too much SATC – those shoes were made for Carrie Bradshaw :-)
Feel better soon!!
That time eating monster needs to be knocked out cold! I’m running out of time before November and I need stuff to just slow the heck down!
I really like these posts and think I may have to “borrow” it sometime
That’s the cool thing about mozzarella balls, they’re packed in water. So when you drop them, rinsing them off in water is nbd. :)
I KNOW. I can’t believe it’s almost the fourth either. It’s a serious travesty how quickly summer passes (and how slowwwwly winter does. Ugh.).
I want summer to stop passing by so fast. Because then it will be time to go back to school. And I don’t want to go back to school. I love summer.
I watched about a dozen SATC reruns today. Love, love, love! Although I always feel like I keep seeing the same ones.
I hate being sick, feel better!! Those pancakes sound amazingggg and I need those shoes…feathers? Why not?
I hope you feel better soon! I would have still eaten the mozzarella balls also. I cry over spilled cheese.
Mr HS wins the pancake contest!
Hahaha, 5 second rule!
hehe. i just started reading your blog recently. it’s funny. i totally relate to you on so many things, except i don’t have a husband to make me pancakes, and my dog would have eaten that cheese way before i had time to get to it, oh and i can’t really walk in heels like those…well, ok, so maybe i can’t relate to everything in THIS post, but i do love reading your blog! :)
If I could, I would play sex and the city in the back of my mind everyday! :) I want to walk in a straight line with three other people down 5th ave and not have everything push me away.
Love your tuesday things:-) Hope you start feeling better soon, at least you have an appetite again!
OOOOH thank you for linking to the ice cream cupcakes!
Yum yum yum! Thanks for your chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe. I made them for a meeting yesterday and everyone loved them. But I love chocolate and peanut butter so much more…I think I might try your PB spin off of your oatmeal cookie recipe! It looks INSANELY good. I just might eat the whole batch myself if I’m not careful….:)
Those pancakes sound so good! I do hope you feel better soon
I love those mozzarella pearls! Hope you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!! And those cupcakes look awesome!
Those fourth of july cupcakes are genius!!! I think I just might make them!
Those metled ices cream cupcakes are RIDIC!
i dropped a whole container of raspberries and still ate them…i never followed that rule about not eating after it dropped…pshh that container of raspberries was 3.99! no way thats being thrown out!
Sorry you’re still sick! Ugh!
I dropped a glass carafe of chilled coffee all over the floor two days ago. Coffee, glass, everywhere.
Not as bad as dropping a glass jar of caramel sauce, but nearly.
I feel your mozzarella pain!
Ok, Jessica…I am a mom. You ate the mozzarella off of the floor? Ahem…ok. And yes- I still love you!
That said, I am so glad that Mr. How Sweet is taking care of you. I hope you feel better!
Whaaaa? They make mozzarella pearls? Oh my. That sounds too good to ever make it into an actual dish. Those may just have to be popped straight into my mouth.
Aww.. So sorry you are not feeling well. I am with you on SATC reruns whenever we are unwell. And oh, that mini peanut butter cup is a genius way to sneak in more yummyness. Nothing gets better than that. Oh, get well soon honey :)
Pancakes cooked in bacon grease. Swoon.
1. I love lists!
2. Those shoes are insane!
3. I hope somebody makes you those melted ice cream cupcakes! ;)
Ick, sorry about the cough. There is nothing more annoying in my book. Last time I had a bad one, I swore to everyone that I had broken my ribs from coughing so much. Turns out, I didn’t. I’m just a baby.
Also, I love it when I drop stuff on the ground that can be washed off and eaten. Like fruit or cheese.
When all my boys were babies I was so greatful for E! Waking up at midnight to feed the baby and you better have something good to watch, though at 3am E! has infomercials as do all of the other channels and you get suckered into buying stuff like “the booty lift workout” or pajama pants! Luckily my husband stopped me from buying either one of them!
Hope your sinus infection goes away soon!
I hope you feel better soon! Your list was a lot of fun….but I don’t know about the shoes. They would make me feel worse (when I pick myself off the ground, bleeding and humiliated ‘cuz I can’t walk in heels). Take care!
I cannot BELIEVE it’s almost the 4th of July. It’s just crazy.
I knowww – how did it get to be the end of June?! And I’d have eaten the mozz, too. :)
Oh you poor girl!! This is my favorite site for healing thy self.
I seriously use it all the time with fantastic results. Be well friend!
Pingback: I-Like-Cupcakes Circuit | How Sweet It Is
I’m on my second round of sinus infections this year. Not. Cool.
The 10 second rule is in full effect!!!!
My only question is….
Was that a picture from the first time you dropped the pearls, because you were going to show us period? Or is that from the second time, when the reoccurrence made it important to take a shot? :P
Fungal skin infections may present as either a superficial or deep infection of the skin, hair, and/or nails. They affect as of 2010 about one billion people globally.”*-.
Make sure you visit our personal web-site too <http://www.healthmedicinebook.com/
Pingback: Caprese Quinoa with Homemade Basil Oil | How Sweet It Is