1. I’m currently up to my elbows in butter and flour because I’m busy making the croissants we discussed on Friday. These better be the best darn croissants I’ve ever tasted considering the amount of work they take and the fact that I’ve made 4 different flavors. Also, butter gloves are a good look on me. Let’s make this a thing.
2. And while I’m busy dragging myself out of my comfort zone, these are next on my list.
3. We emotionally ate these ice cream crepes on Sunday.
They were as fantastic as they look.
4. I spent four hours last week looking for a new pair of boots and the only pair that will fit over my calves is $328. Joy!
5. I’ve put my “did Tony Soprano really die?!” obsession on hold for the moment while I ponder how long Vincent Chase’s marriage will last. BECAUSE IT’S ALL REAL LIFE.
6. This is Bella after puppy school graduation.
She’s still adorable but getting past the stage where you want to squeeze her to death and exploit her all over the internet.
7. I took the hottest hot yoga class I have ever been to in my life last night, and it was so hot that I’m pretty sure the heater malfunctioned and went to 150 degrees. The seats of my car are still soaking wet. Want a ride?
8. I just peeked into the oven and my croissants are the size of my head. I’m scurrrrred.
78 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I bet all that butter’s great for your cuticles!
Check out widewidths.com for loads of wide calf boots…not as gorgeous as Frye but not as steeply priced either.
My aunt has a shop & one of the things she makes are boots for women who normally can’t wear them.
Her website is:
I can’t believe Bella graduated already. They grow up so fast!!!
I have the same type of calves…no boots for me either! lol
Well, I think Bella is totally postable! (is that a word?) Croissants are on my life time list of things to make…for now…I’ll just enjoy them when they come out of YOUR oven!
Ahh! Vincent Chase! Excuse me if I get a little teary-eyed! My question is DID ARI TAKE THE JOB???? YES (I tell myself) OF COURSE HE DID! HE’S ARI!!! And that’s how I sleep at night! haha =)
I am such a bread addict! I am so going to try this over the weekend! By the way Bella is so adorable! Makes me want another dog, but then again I have two and there a handful, but you gotta love them!!!
Pingback: nota bene | Panama & Pine
I just found this “Crumbs” page after reading your blog for forever! So glad I get to know a little more about your life, which seems painfully better/more exciting than mine!
BLAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Not sure which part of this list made me laugh the hardest, but it must have been all of them, judging from the keyboard covered in orange juice (that came out of my nose as a snort-laugh backfired).
Cute wide calf boots!