I Sorta Did a Little Craft.
But not really.
We all know how I feel about that.
I just wiiiish I was crafty, sort of like how I wish I liked to drink coffee and how I wish I liked to read classics.
After my giant holiday pinterest binge, I really was wishing I was crafty. Even the easiest stuff turns disastrous for me: 1. because I have zero patience and 2. because I just do NOT have an eye for decorating. I’m a mess.
But I attempted this last night… just threw some matte purple and mint green ornaments in a big glass… thing?… and then added some tiny champagne and gold ones in there too.
I have no idea where to put it. Or what else to put with it. Or why it doesn’t look as pretty as it would if I paid someone $500 to do it. Or if I even like it. Or why I don’t have a trillion dollars to have someone decorate my house four (or really… six) times a year.
Life’s not fair.
57 Comments on “I Sorta Did a Little Craft.”
1. your iPhone cover totally rocks~ i want one for my phone.
2. i think your ornaments in the glass “thing” is awesome! don’t discount how great it looks AND the fact that you MADE IT YOURSELF~!
3. i now know what I am going to do with all the glass vases, bowls, etc. that I have… COPY YOUR IDEA. Down to the color scheme.
4. you could do a couple more in different sizes in a grouping of three… sit them on some mirrors (look at a dollar store, craft store, home improvement place) with little votives sprinkled around for sparkle and ambiance for a dinner w/ Mr. How Sweet~<3
5. keep pinning… I'll watch for yours~