1. Last week my mom was dying over this video of Kristen Bell, so I had to jump on the bandwagon. I pretty much watch it once a day. Someone needs a life!
2. I also had the same reaction as the video above when I learned that James Taylor will be in Pittsburgh this year. And yes, I’ve seen him a million times and yes, I am going no.matter.what. Gahhh! I’m seriously 60 years old… I can barely take it.
3. Oh oh oh, I also had that reaction when I learned Jersey Boys is coming back to Pittsburgh, because if you’ve been reading long enough you might remember that I went through a phase of about four solid months when I listened to NOTHING ELSE but the soundtrack. Literally nothing else. All day long. Why am I not single? This doesn’t seem right.
4. Well maybe it seems right since I cook enough food for an army. Then I remember that my husband has framed autographed pictures of wrestlers still hanging on the walls.
5. I’m not much of a cracker person, but I seriously cannot stop eating these Blue Diamond Smokehouse Nut Thins. O.M.G. I want to cover myself in a blanket of these and eat my way out. It’s sort of like bacon covering a cracker. But not.
6. Um, but I think that might be my dinner tonight. Bacon on a cracker FTW.
7. This is a picture of my new favorite snack. Salt on pepper on hard-boiled eggs on hummus on toast. In my mouth.
8. Speaking of all this food, I roasted a wedge of cabbage for the first time today to see if just maaaaaaaybe I could handle it. It was okay, sort of like a massive brussels sprout, but then it was just… SO MUCH. No can do.
9. On the other hand… this salad may make me want to eat vegetables for the rest of my life.
10. After a wild Saturday night date of church and Chipotle, we watched the Ides of March and yes, I did almost have a heart attack. Thank you for asking. Clooney and Gosling on one screen? Illegalness.
11. Know what makes me insanely giddy? This.
12. Especially because now I’m not the only one who looks like that when I eat a cupcake.
83 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
That baby makes the most ridiculous faces – I LOVE IT!
I was reading this while eating dinner tonight. Yeah I do that. Don’t judge.
And I spit out my soup when I read this line:
Then I remember that my husband has framed autographed pictures of wrestlers still hanging on the walls.
I love that vid of Kristen Bell. She’s so damn likable and I love that her pinky doesn’t have nail polish on it! haha
Those hard boiled eggs look perfectly cooked!
How do you get them to turn out like that?
I think I told you that was one of the best movies ever :)
I love Jersey Boys!! I would love to see them again if they came to Boston.
finally had diner and guess what I had with hollandaise sauce a la hubby!
OMG – that video of Kristen Bell is hilarious…Ellen is so funny – love her, too!
That sandwich makes me want to go boil some eggs, like right now!
hahaha i just watched it…i had heard about it but hadnt seen it yet…i have always LOVED her and her style…she is so freakin cute! omg that was great
hardboiled eggs and hummus amazing…id add some avocado too :)
I love your reaction to Clooney and Gosling – so how I would react to. Need to see that movie. STAT.
Kristen Bell…..too darned funny! I loved that she is down to earth enough to bring the actual video “I’m so excited”….ahaha!
That snack looks might tasty….I’ll do anything if it involves hummus! :)
That salad looks awesome! Kind of like Bi Bim Bop
Oh my gosh, that video was hilarious! I can see why you watch it daily. Ha! I have all the fixings for your new favorite egg sandwich. Going to make it today for lunch! :)
Thanks for the inspiration…I’m eating a boiled egg on hummus and toast for breakfast right now. :)
This is too funny, my husband and I LOVE James Taylor – we saw him in concert a few years ago at a winery and we STILL talk about it! He’s amazing in concert. ps. I can’t live without nut thins. Pretty sure that’s a fact.
Kristen Bell is so freaking cute I can’t even stand it. That video is CLASSIC!
And eggs and hummus!? HOW have i never thought of that before!? I just had hard-boiled eggs on toast for dinner last night…and I thought it was good but now I can’t even think that because there was no hummus involved!
The Kristen Bell video made my week. Hilarious!
That Kristen Bell video is hilarious. My sisters showed it to me when they found it on the AOL homepage. I laughed so hard. But sloths are adorable!!
I LOVE seeing pictures of that baby!!!! He cracks me up!!! But now him and I have something in common. We both get frosting all over our face when we eat a cupcake. Glad I’m not the only one.
I love that video. “He’s coming to the party???”
You need to make a calendar with all his AMAZINGLY RIDICULOUS faces! I’d totally buy one!
Love JT. Saw him last summer with Carole King. It. was. fabulous.
your hard boiled eggs….the yolks are so…Yellow. How do you get them like that?!?! Mine always turn…dark…and not appealing.
I saw James Taylor at the Star-Lake Amphitheater (now I think it’s the coke amphitheater or something) in Pittsburgh, he is so good!
I saw him there too!! A few times!
I had heard about that Kristen Bell video but never seen it … OMG so freaking hilarious!
Those nut thins remind me so much of japanese rice crackers … and now I MUST try the hard boiled egg w hummus!
That picture of the baby with the cupcake is so funny. SO FUNNY. O M G
I must try this for breakfast tomorrow!
“Spice it Up”
I just now watched that Kristen Bell video. Made. My. Day. Where have I been to have missed that?! Thank you for sharing it. :)
I’m addicted to you. And James Taylor. He came to Hershey this year and I about died. Elton John concert made me bawl. Then again so does the circus? Next on the list.. Billy Joel babyyyy