1. The above is an embarrassing shot of my counter last night after a day of developing six recipes. No… none of those things went together. Like… none of them. Except for the beverage and straw…
2. And because of that I ran the dishwasher three times yesterday. THREE. Can I get a reward? Or at least a sticker? If not for running it, how about for unloading it? Only the worst chore in the history of life ever.
3. Some of you asked for my thoughts on Oz since I saw it last Tuesday night and I think… eh. Could take it or leave it. I actually found myself very antsy in the theater and feeling like I had to get out of there even though I didn’t have anything to do. And then I said later that it would be the kind of movie I’d rent On Demand and then fall asleep during. But it was cool too? Oh and my so-so thoughts may have something to do with the fact that they were only showing it in 3D and well, I’m too old for that. I felt sick and dizzy and like everything was blurry and the glasses are too big on my head and… and… wah. I like to complain.
4. Last week I made this for dinner and it was so delicious. Served over Trader Joe’s brown jasmine rice. What are you making for dinner tonight?
5. Just got the biggest giggle from these autocorrect texts that you never want to get from your parents. OMG.
6. I am the biggest cliche ever so I, of course, loved the Girls finale. I mean, loved. I’ve read a lot about the controversial thoughts/views and even though I agree with most… still loved it. Whomp whomp. Plus, do we think that was the moment that Lena Dunham really cut her hair? It had to be.
7. Oh and perhaps the BIGGEST thing? Um, my husband watched it with me. Yeah. This is a gigantic life move. I always watch it with my cousin but she was away. He must have felt too lazy to move off the couch earlier in the day when I had the Girls marathon on in the background, and then when it hit 9PM instead of going upstairs and sulking about such an awful show, he actually sat on the couch. He will tell you he just wasn’t ready to go to bed and still loathes it, but I secretly think he wanted to know what happened. Uh huh.
8. I still can’t do plain coffee without tons of cream and sugar and diabetes-inducing ingredients, but I really like the Starbucks hazelnut macchiato, iced. HAS to be iced. Except I like it until I get about two thirds of the way through and then it REALLY starts tasting like plain, bitter coffee. Then I want to throw up.
9. On my to-do list today, I literally wrote out “eat avocado toast.” It’s shockingly one of the only tasks I’ve accomplished so far.
10. Did you do anything fun for St Patrick’s Day? I did not. I threw up enough green beer during my college years to last, well… a lifetime. Real life. To celebrate being a responsible adult (don’t see #5), I am going to make one of these cocktails come 5PM.
11. OMGjustintimberlakealbumisouttodayomgomgomg!!! sorry.
75 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Ah! I saw Oz and felt the same way. And now I’m really glad we didn’t go with the 3D showing because I probably would’ve been throwing up in my seat haha.
I loved Hannah’s voicemail to Jessa. She better come back for season 3!
Have you ever seen this website? It makes me drool. http://grilledcheeseacademy.com/
Did you see Justin Timberlake on Jimmy Fallon last week? I loved the skit they did as young campers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F86cAoi3o and the history of rap part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=B8wfWO06yp8&NR=1
ditto on the dishwasher chore. worst EVER. Worse than folding laundry. And thank you for reminding me to watch the Girls finale. I can’t freaking wait!
Thats kinda funny about the Girls show! I have that here but with Once upon a time…He will sit there pretending not to watch, but then ask a question as to I thought that person was already …. then look at me and say never mind!!!
I can’t do 3D movies either. Last one I saw was Avatar and I ended up watching it without the glasses…horrible!
3D movies are the worst, signs that I’m really an adult now haha. Also, I feel you on the dishwasher chore, almost worse than 3D movies.
Are those chia seeds in rice on your (embarrassing but not really embarrassing and equally as representative of my life) counter picture? If so, I NEED THAT RECIPE… If not so, I NEED THAT RECIPE. Thank you :)
The Justing Timberlake CD is seriously amazing.. I have withdrawls when I cant have it playing. Thats bad, but sooo good. I love love love love it.
Pingback: Tuesday Things. | How Sweet It Is
Pingback: Blueberry Mint Juleps. | How Sweet It Is
Hazelnuts are produced in commercial quantities in Turkey, Italy, Greece, Georgia, in south of the Spanish region of Catalonia, in the UK county of Kent and in the American states of Oregon and Washington. Turkey is the largest producer of hazelnuts in the world with approximately 75% of worldwide production.,
See ya later