1. Yes, the above photo is quite redundant when it comes to, well… my entire life (especially instagram), but I find it imperative to tell you that if you are not eating goat cheese (ideally humboldt fog, yeah whatever I still can’t get over it) on top of your avocado toast, you have yet to really live.
2. I think we’ve come to the point where I’m unsubscribed to more people on Facebook than I’m subscribed to.
3. Last Tuesday I was so excited about the Justin Timberlake CD… until I was on iTunes and saw that in May a new Rod Stewart album is coming out. How old am I? Also, I like the JT album but am a bit… underwhelmed? I don’t know. My expectations are always too high. However – new Blake Shelton album came out today and I FREAKING LOVE IT. I think I’ve listened to it three or four times already today?
4. The photos of this triple chocolate quick bread are blowing my mind. Gah! It has a chocolate oat crumble. I die.
5. I forgot to mention last week that after we saw Oz? My husband I both developed a little Michelle Williams obsession. I mean, I guess I’ve always had one, especially since the Heath Ledger days – even though I initially loathed her in Dawson’s. Didn’t everyone? The bad girl you loved to hate. Anyway – she looked so gorgeous in Oz. Like… so gorgeous.
6. The above proves that I really have no life. It actually concerns me sometimes.
7. Since Girls is over and I’m sort of in a TV slump (aside from Walking Dead), let’s get excited that Mr. Feeny is going to reprise his role in the new Boy Meets World spinoff! AND I think there is a new Nashville this week? Is anyone else waiting with baited breath for Reyna and Deacon TO JUST GET THE HECK TOGETHER ALREADY? And don’t even think about breaking them up.
8. And just because they never get old (at least not for me since I’m a child) – 30 more auto-corrects. Yeah, it has suggestive language but what autocorrects don’t? Some repeats, some new. The best part is that supposedly the iPhone learns *your* language? Which is interesting because it thinks I say “duck” a good bit which I’m not even sure I’ve ever typed out in my life. Speaking of, I did have my own autocorrect moment that I found pretty hilarious a few weeks ago when I tried to text Bev “omg amazing” which somehow turned into “omega maxing.” Like, her nutella bites were omega maxing. We laughed for days! Hilarious, right? Funny? No? No… ? Sigh.
9. It’s favorites week! Since this upcoming weekend/last few days of the month is a holiday for some, when would you like to see the favorites? I’m thinking Friday. Also, this means it’s the end of March. Already. Oh my gosh. I’m done with life.
10. I’m pretty boring today because all I’ve done the last week is work and we got about six inches of snow and I’m totally stir crazy and stuck in my own brain and… and… I’m going to go eat some carbs. Solves everything.
73 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
If you have Netflix, check out the movie “Take this Waltz” with michelle Williams & Seth Rogen. It’s a very good movie!!! Strange but good!
Word is that if Girl Meets World gets picked up after the pilot ANY of the old cast is welcome to come back. My fingers are crossed!
Goat cheese on avocado toast is delicious. Poached egg on avocado toast? Heaven.
Rod Stewart is my FAVE ever!
And can I just say.
If you come out with a cookbook.
Like I think you might.
I’m basically going to pass out beyond resuscitation!!!
P.S. I had to look up the spelling of resuscitation. ;)
It’s been a few months I guess that I didn’t tell you how fantastic you are, how you make me laugh and how I’m a big fan of yours.
Thought you might have missed it…
I am not sure if you are a bachelor fan …BUT there is a spoof show called Burning Love on the E channel . If you are in a TV slump…it will get you out of it. I laugh hysterically. every episode. by my self. ha sooo funny !
I love Humboldt Fog too. Another great cheese I just discovered is Pico. It’s got that goat cheese thing going on, but it’s also creamy and runny and little bit stinky. And it comes in the cutest little box. I know that shouldn’t be a deciding factor, but who can resist a cute little box. Not me.. And Rod Stewart! Best concert EVER!!!
Ugh….Nashville! You know they are going to drag this getting together thing out forever…and I can’t stand it!!!! And I just wonder when it’s gonna come out that her oldest is his…I freaking love that show!
Goat cheese & avocado is just pure perfection in my eyes.
Nashville….oh how I love nashville…… Your blog makes me laugh!
SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO FIND ABOVE RECIPE HERE. YET IT IS NOT. HOW SWEET IT IS SHOULD BE CHANGED TO HOW SHITTY IT IS, THANKS TO SOME BRAIN-DEAD LYING M-FUCKING SHITHEADS.. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL.
Pingback: 10 Dorm Room Recipes For College Students | Money-wise Mama
Pingback: So THAT’S Why Avocados Have Been So Costly These days | Real News
Pingback: So THAT’S Why Avocados Have Been So Costly Currently | News.Rizlys
Pingback: So THAT'S Why Avocados Have Been So Costly Currently - News
Pingback: So THAT'S Why Avocados Have Been So Costly Recently - News
Pingback: 16 ricette di toast con avocado che cambieranno istantaneamente la tua vita | VoxNews
Pingback: 16 ricette di toast con avocado che cambieranno istantaneamente la tua vita |
Pingback: 12 recetas de tostadas con aguacate que cambiarán tu perspectiva sobre la comida. ¡Deliciosas! – Radio Fun