1. With a few fabulous weeks of corn of the cob left… it HAS to be made these ways. Can you say brown sugar and cayenne and butter butter butter?
2. Sleeping in the king bed now for almost a week… has us totally spoiled. But also has me completely petrified that I’m going to fall out of bed in the middle of the night because it’s SO HIGH! I’m convinced I’m going to roll out and fall three feet to the floor. Am I too old/young for a bed rail?
3. This is a very weird thing for me to admit, but I think I am in full blown nutella love mode. After hating it for years. I both love and hate myself. I’m putting it on everything. It’s gross and fabulous.
4. Eddie just might have singed off his eyebrows and lashes yesterday while lighting the grill. File that under “legitimate fear I will now have for the rest of my life.”
5. Today is also the release date for one of my favorite bloggers’ books – Stephanie from i am a food blog. Her book is INCREDIBLE!! I had the chance of previewing it a few months ago and OMG you guys… this freaking book. Do it.
6. Um, how long have I been saying this? Tony Soprano isn’t really dead. Now I’m just sad that they can’t make a movie. P.S. I’m not even listening to David Chase’s response. He isn’t dead!
7. I have bigtime baggage claim anxiety because I pack my suitcase way too heavy, and then I can barely lift if off the conveyer belt and am afraid I’m going to knock people over using the momentum to fling my bag off the the belt. I did this once. It scarred me for life.
8. I didn’t watch much TV this week but can we talk about how excited I am about the return of SO MANY shows in the next two weeks? My DVR is going to be packed. I obviously watched Masters of Sex and still can’t get enough. OMG annnnnd! Have you seen these previews for The Affair on Showtime with… PACEY!!?? Like I would miss that. I did catch a few minutes of the Saved By the Bell show last night (cringe worth) and will watch it via DVR next week. What did you think?
9. Yes yes yes. Don’t ever be afraid to change. Perfection.
10. My friend Katharine is holding an incredible fundraiser in honor of her 30th birthday – she was diagnosed at the age of 16 with cystic fibrosis and is doing a project #for30more years. I adore her and you can read more about her story here. She is a huge inspiration to me. You have no idea.