1. I’VE KEPT MY ORCHID ALIVE! Alert the press.
2. Whoa. Candied rose and crushed pistachio brownies. How do I even?
3. I have reached the point in my life where coffee is making me feel human. Like up until now, I’ve just drank it for the fun buzz. I never NEEDED it. I didn’t even drink it everyday. Um. Now? If I don’t have it, I actually feel dead. Yes, dramatically dead.
4. The most depressing news in the universe: bonne belle is going out of business. But whyyyyyy.
5. Somebody please teach me to DELETE the blurry photos off my phone. My phone currently has 7000+ photos on it and it’s just a mess. Tons are repeats, some are blurry, the rest are baby. Oh. And fried eggs. And coffee. Can we say BASIC.
6. Okay so not much TV news this week, though I did watch all of the Thursday night shows and was like WTF is going on with Scandal. I was insanely confused. But the biggest news this week is that I STARTED WATCHING PARENTHOOD! And by watching, I mean binging. Bev has been trying to get me to watch it for years. I don’t know why I refused but I think it’s even better now that I have a baby and holy cow I’m obsessed. On season two now.
7. Commercial picks for the Super Bowl? Hmmm, I was sort of unimpressed. The Snickers one with the Brady Bunch thing was sort of funny though – only because of my weird crush on Steve Buscemi and his cameo at the end.
8. Did any other child of the 80s/early 90s completely LOSE THEIR MIND when Missy Elliot came on during the halftime show? Best music ever. Is there anything better to workout to? Been blasting it ever since Sunday. Also, how do kids today not know who she is? That’s what is wrong with the younger generation. (note: my husband says this about me and any band/musician from the 70s. true life.)
9. 12 justifications for your 90s Leo crush. It was real people.
61 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I’ve been home sick the past three days and haven’t had coffee. I’ve shocked myself! I won’t even waste your time on going on and on about Parenthood b/c you know how I feel. I LOVE EVERY DUCKING SECOND OF IT!!!! ha
I just started watching Parenthood as well and LOVE! Have been binge watching as time permits and am on season 2.
Bonne bell, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
That Budweiser commercial?! Holy tears, Batman! I don’t even like Budweiser and I was completely engrossed. May have been hormones, but still. TEARS!
Gah, you will love Parenthood. So well written. Definitely my favorite show of all time. Enjoy.
I started watching Parenthood when it first came out and I liked it but at the time was unwilling to add another show to my line up…It’s been on my list to watch when the next TV drought descends…
I couldn’t keep a single plant alive until I had a kid. I think the hormones turned my black thumb a little greener :)
Parenthood! I’ve watched 89 episodes in the last 3 weeks. It’s a problem.
I use an app called Bulk Delete to delete photos on my iPhone. Just tap to select a whole bunch of photos and hit the delete button. Much easier than the Photos app!