1. Oh hi. A freaking champagne and doughnut NYE party! Best idea ever. In the history of ever.
2. I was always legit PETRIFIED of Santa growing up. And we are talking until I was at least 10 or 11 or even older – like my brothers had to sleep in my room because I was so scared. Clearly Max got that gene.
3. 100% get chills from the Fuller House trailer. Eeeeeep.
4. Yesterday I dropped a gallon of homemade amaretto on my kitchen floor. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
5. Eddie came home from work the other day and told me this story about how he was driving and realized that there was a stinkbug that crawled up his pant leg. I am seriously still having nightmares. No really.
6. We’ve been blasting my holiday playlist but as usual, I get bored. So I am loving Megan’s playlist too!
7. HOLY CRAP The Affair!! OMG omg there is no show like this. It is so good. Just when you think there is no redeeming of Noah. Wowza. Can’t say too much without giving it away but I thought the finale was one of the best I’ve ever seen. Some of those scenes (Noah/Helen on beach, Noah/Allison dancing at the end) were incredible. And Homeland! I’m sure you know that words cannot even describe how pissed I am if that ending really happens. But it has to, right? And Otto During? Like what the what?
8. These food puns may be one of the best things I’ve seen in all of 2015.
9. My grandma always had such cool “signature” ideas for entertaining, gifts, holidays and things like that. I’ve decided one of mine is going to be topping my wrapped gifts with a package of peppermint bark. Now what happens when I move on to a new obsession… ? Don’t ask.
21 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I had to frequently pause the last episode of the Affair to yell out a series of OMGS! I got the chills just reading your reaction. SO GOOD
My fiance came home one day and said “I need a new car.” He has a pretty new car, so I was obviously curious. He said that there was a spider in there, and he couldn’t handle it! That was a few months ago. This past Sunday, I was out Christmas shopping in his car, and a spider just dropped down in front of me while I was driving. It was terrible. Where are they coming from?!?!?!
I almost drove off the highway when that happened to me once… it was awful. I’m seriously lucky to be alive. Lol
So my name is also Alyssa and I spun out on the highway because a spider dropped onto my steering wheel when I was 19. I felt terrible about it and felt so lucky that I was alive and didn’t hit anyone. So now I check my car for spiders before I drive. So scary.
stink bugs are quite possibly the worst creature on the planet. stinkbugs and those incredibly terrifying centipedes that travel at 1,000 miles per hour.
i want season 3 of the affair already!!!!
OMG THE AFFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of liking Noah now. And Helen and Cole always. And Alison never.
My boyfriend and I watched Homeland last night and I immediately thought of you and your post from last week… I’m super bummed over what’s happened to Quinn, but I also kind of feel like he deserves to finally be at peace? I’m very torn. And that LETTER he wrote to Carrie… tore me up. OMG. So sad.
Merry Christmas Jessica! Love your Tuesday things–look foward to them every week. It feels like i’m catching up with a friend (hi im a creep), and I started watching the affair based on how much you love it. My roommate and I are making our way toward the end of the first season and we are so surprised with how awesome it is–dont know what i was expecting but the show that its turned out to be is seriously great.
Annnnd I know this isnt really what your blog is about these days at all, but are you planning any kind of new years resolution posts? Its probably super cliche, but i always find those inspiring.
If you like those veggie puns you need to start falling TALKINGFOOD on instagram!
The Affair was AMAZING!!!
Merry Christmas! The Affair…ugh, I can’t even process it all yet. I am so far behind on Homeland but am going to have a serious catch up session over the holidays break.
I need to go back to The Affair – I binged watched the first five episodes months ago and forgot to go back to it after more episodes aired – best acting ever!
THE AFFAIR!!!!!!!! omg, I watched the finale last night, and it has been ALL I could think about today – SO GOOD. I went from despising all of the characters the episode before to loving all of them last night (even Scotty, who hello, voice of an angel?). And the ending was SO surprising and SO good, I am just completely blown away, and have zero clue as to where it will go from here!
I was thinking of you after the Homeland finale! I can’t handle it, I hope they’re faking us out because I don’t want to live in a world without Quinn.
okay, for what it’s worth my husband thinks they’re definitely gonna make something happen for quinn next season. they’re just messing with us. they’re good though. and the otto thing i just…feel like it makes no sense whatsoever. i really LOVED this season though.
I’m still laughing over the puns… they are awesome!
Quinn CANNOT die!!!!! I am going to be so pissed if he does. And well Otto, we knew that was coming!
Seriously homeland? waiting is going to be torture.
the affair, OMG! every one is so so sooo good in that show, from the writing to the actors, just.so.good! my bf and i found ourselves looking up the actor who plays scotty last night, he is fantastic! there has to be a third season, right?
I saw somewhere a recipe that grabbed my interest, so I clicked on the link, and it brought me here.
This blog reads like it’s written by a 13-year-old. ➾ OMG! Like freakin’ seriously OMG!
Have fun, and best of luck at the junior prom. I’m off to find some adult conversation.
I love that you posted that photo of ice skating at PPG place!! I’m originally from Pittsburgh, and I remember skating there. I get back home about once a year for Xmas. Such a pretty photo and great memories in my inbox!
Homemade amaretto?!?!?! How does one make such a thing?! It sounds amazing!!