1. Majorly elevated avocado toast with chimichurri and a poached egg. This is me begging for that.
2. Setting my bi yearly bad example: it’s ulta’s 21 days of beauty! Wanting all the things.
3. I love the extra hour(s) of sunlight we are getting this week thanks to DST – but… I never remember my parents or anyone freaking out about it when I was a kid. Or a tween. Or a teen! Is it just all over the place since social media ruins everything? I think it’s the best week of the year. Says she who lives in a very darkly lit home. Darkly lit? Pretty sure that is not the correct wording.
4. Can we talk about dying Easter Eggs? Tell me some kid friendly ways! Or some fun kid ways! Should I just sit him outside on a ton of newspaper? Just joking. Kind of.
5. Holy cow Walking Dead. Seriously my emotions are SPENT by the end of these episodes. I get so scared that I’ve taken to watching the Talking Dead first to prepare myself. Also, Billions?! The ending? So tricky. What are your thoughts on GIRLS? I’m just over Hannah. Over her. And Nashville comes back this week. Eeeeeep!
6. Um, kind of like TV – I’m a bit unreasonably excited to see my big fat greek wedding 2. Normally, second movies ending up being the worst, but I think the fact that they waited so long? It might be funny. Unless they are just putting all of the funny bits in the previews.
7. How to just START. Loving this.
8. Big question – what is ONE thing that your dream kitchen would include?
74 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
When my husband and I bought our current home, the kitchen was one of the biggest selling points. The previous owners were also avid cooks and had included all sorts of goodies when they remodeled a few years ago. One of my favorite things is the warming drawer they installed. I would have never thought of adding one on my own, but I use it ALL THE TIME. It’s awesome for proofing pizza dough (priorities) and is truly invaluable when entertaining (or even when it’s just the two of us) so I’m not worried about one dish getting cold while I’m finishing up the rest.
I think you mean *dyeing* Easter eggs ?
My Dream Kitchen would have a large growing station with a huge automatic sunlight lamp to help the plants grow inside, with a built in filtered watering system that would automatically control drip watering or they all would be hydroponic, I could grow full sized or at least mini plants that can fit in a moveable pot but obviously it would be in this elevated system. I would grow Kale, Romaine, Baby Spinach, small red peppers, Cucumber, Rainbow Carrots, Meaty not Seedy Heirloom tomatoes, Strawberries, Meyer Lemon, and Whatever other fruits I can. Im horrible at Gardening but as a Vegan who leans to the Raw till 4 type Fresh Fruits Vegetables, and Greens are very important to me but I also have MS and can’t get out to our Garden outside very easily I have no idea if you could even buy this type of system for any amount of money and what could be grown this way but we are Dreaming, Right!