1. This watermelon elicits strong feelings of both love and hate, and I thought I’d loathe the combo but I actually love it. It’s rich-meets-refreshing. Plus, sprinkles. Duh. It’s the best thing to eat when it’s 237 degrees outside.
2. Berry Cereal Milkshakes. I’m serious.
3. My goal in life this week is to recreate those chocolate peanut butter magnum ice cream bars to a T. I probably need to eat a “few” to make sure I get it right, obviously.
4. Training your brain past perfectionism. Oooooh yes.
5. You know that Eddie’s losing his mind over all this T Swift drama since he’s her biggest fan.
6. TV! Okay, we started watching The Night Of on HBO and while it’s going to give me nightmares, I’m already so hooked. And it stresses me out like all good HBO programming does. What else are you watching?
7. Would would be inside your ideal s’mores? Traditional? Nutella? Something with potato chips? Also if you haven’t had one yet this summer, now is the time. I’m working on something!
8. This is how I feel.
9. p.s. Babe updates! 18 months and 18 month favorites >> don’t miss it.
19 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
#8. Yes. Just…so much yes.
Ooooh, The Night Of gives me all kinds of anxiety, too. Try Stranger Things on Netflix (if you like nightmares). I feel like I’m watching The Goonies meets ET meets Signs. Two episodes in and I’m hooked.
We just finished the HBO miniseries “Show Me a Hero.” Really interesting — and so frustrating — to watch this bit of history. Only 6 episodes, so you can get through it in a week! I was intrigued by the previews for “The Night Of” but am worried it will also give me nightmares. I’m so overly sensitive to tv.
OMG. #8. I almost wanted to cry. Yes.
Stranger Things on Netflix! We also started The Night Of. Thought the second episode was a little slow, but I’m enjoying it!
omg as soon as you get those magnum bars down, i’m there. also kind of hoping that they never get perfected, bc i already eat too much chocolate and ice cream and pb oops.
Just echoing others here but Stranger Things is awesome. It’s like watching an 8 hour movie instead of a tv show, which is totally a compliment. The child actors are pretty impressive too.
Taylor!!! I’m losing my mind too – when will it end!
Stranger Things! Winona and the nostalgia of it all sucked me in and it is SO GOOD!
stranger things on Netflix! sooo good!!
I don’t know what those peanut butter magnums are like over there, but here in the UK they are delicious but need like 10x more peanut butter flavour! If you recreate I’ll definitely be on board. :)
I was all excited this morning to pop over here for Tuesday Things, and was like “oooh, yeah, hopefully she has it up already this morning” but it’s WEDNESDAY. Yay for hump day, but where is my head at? At least it’s later in the week than I thought!
I haven’t heard of the new HBO show, but I love them ALL, so now I gotta go DVR it.
I am also super intrigued by the T. Swift drama, and I don’t know why. I like her, I do, but I don’t really care, but I’m just totally intrigued by all of it! It does have me wondering about her character!!
I look forward to your Tuesday Things all week:) I wanted to recommend the show “Billions” on Showtime. It only has one season so far but it is GOOOOD. have a great week! gg
Re: the Keens…I’ve got to agree. They are the best, but they give my kids the stinkiest feet. My kids (ages 3&6) have been wearing them for years. We like them so much that we just deal with the stink, but it is definitely a thing, as you say ;)
Last night I made myself some s’mores with COOKIE BUTTER. They were as good as I imagined they would be.
holy heck the night of is ridiculous. hbo has done it again. i’m so glad that y’all are watching and can’t wait to hear what you and eddie think through the season.
i started unbreakable kimmey schmidt last weekend and like it. light hearted and funny and quick watch. i dont have hbo (i know – gasp) so i haven’t seen many shows there. i dont get the t swift stuff. kim put something on the internet. WTF i dont know. i cant eat gluten so i make “celiac smores” which is hershey bar, marshmallow, hershey bar :) my boyfriend likes reese on his smore instead of choc.
My go-to s’more is graham crackers, peanut butter cups and marshmallow. Yum!
S’mores… is there a way to add caramel? or even Salted Caramel? would that be gross? Also.. what about Rice Krispie Treats? Is that crazy talk?