1. I’ve become such a chocolate snob over the years that even a Reese’s peanut butter egg won’t really do it for me anymore. In other words, I would need the most high maintenance easter basket ever.
2. The prettiest things I’ve ever seen! Overnight beignets with strawberry powdered sugar.
3. Yes I’m always reeeeeally late on the trends but… metallic loafer slides. Thoughts? I feel like you need to be at least 5’10” for these to look cool, but I still sort of want a pair.
4. A few weeks ago I mentioned that I found book youtubers, but what I failed to mention is that I also found WRITING youtubers! Did you know there are all these people who give writing advice (some of it is pretty darn good) and thoughts? I have found myself in a deep dark youtube hole on long recipe days and for once, it doesn’t include beauty products! Apparently I’ve been living under a rock.
5. Ohhhh my word. How amazing was Homeland this week? I am blown away at how they can bring that show back. Also, seriously loved Billions. I LOVED that we saw a little tension between Bobby and Lara. I also am just really enjoying these final episodes of GIRLS. What the heck is going to happen? Except I want Jessa to stay away. And what did you guys think of This Is Us? I actually really loved it. I’m not ready to find out the end for Jack.
6. Have you heard of Whole Food’s “cheaper” new store, 365? Um, I need one in my life.
7. I had no idea what a snapstreak is. I don’t know if I love or hate this.
8. I’m horrible with change but know that it’s something that HAS to happen in a successful business. This article on how instagram changed before it had to is so interesting.
9. Thoughts on Beauty and the Beast? I didn’t see it yet and normally would wait until it’s can easily be bought on Apple TV (#lazy) but I don’t know if I can wait. So far, I’ve only heard good things about it!
10. P.S. this is my 300th Tuesday Things post. 300! How, what, where, why? Thank you for reading and apologies.