My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]
[The winners of the giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
- Andrea Ortlieb who said “Over Christmas each year, instead of buying presents for her 10 children, their spouses and children, my grandma would rent a hotel room for two nights for each family. We would all gather together to spend time swimming, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. It was something we all looked forward to year in and year out. We would all bring a dish to pass as we shared a meal and memories of the past year. While the destination was usually about 15 minutes from home, it was the best vacation of the year, each year for over two decades!”
- Lynda M who said “Hilton Head Island is my favorite vacation spot! We’ve been going every year for the past 20 years and we love it!”]
For today’s giveaway, I’m giving TWO 7-quart Cuisinart Multi Cook Slow Cookers!
YOU GUYS!! This is the slow cooker than I am downright OBSESSED with. You can sear, brown and saute in the crock of this slow cooker. That means no searing on the stove and transferring to the slow cooker – it can all be done in ONE place! I love this so much and have been ranting and raving about it for over a year now. Perfection.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Follow @howsweeteats on Instagram and Facebook. Leave a comment (with a valid email address so I can contact you!) on this blog post telling me your favorite vacation spot!
- For a second entry, pre-order a copy of The Pretty Dish and leave a second comment saying you did so. If you already have preordered with a giveaway this week, just leave a comment saying you did so! You can find the book on amazon, barnes and noble, books a million and indie bound. Simply forward your confirmation email to theprettydishorders [at ] gmail [dot] com along with the the mailing address that you’d like the plate to be mailed to and the name or message you would like on the plate (if any)! If you have already preordered the book before today (thank you!!!), you are included too! Send your same details to the email with your order confirmation. Please note that the book plate will be arriving in the spring, and should be there before your copy of The Pretty Dish arrives on March 20th!
This giveaway will run for 24 hours and the winners will be announced in tomorrow’s giveaway post! xoxo
[The winners of yesterday’s giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
1. Simone who said ” I also pre-ordered The Pretty Dish in August (and sent an email on Monday).”
2. Tamar Strauss-Benjamin who said ” Best gift…wow…hard to think about that but probably my teddy bear that still is the number one “lovey” in my life. This year marks 24 years together (:”
3. David Gebhardt who said ” About 15 years ago on Christmas Eve I was in the car with my mom on the way to a party and we broke down in the middle lane of I-95 and we were completely stranded with a decent amount of traffic around, well before my mom had a cell phone. After about 10 minutes of waving at cars, hoping that someone would stop for us…a car pulled up behind us then heard what was wrong…moved his car to entirely block the right lane traffic and helped us push it to the shoulder, let us borrow his cell phone to call for help, gave crying me a box of chocolates, and drove away without even saying his name, as he didn’t want any kind of reward, just told us Merry Christmas and drove off.”]
673 Comments on “My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]”
Favorite vacation spot is the Napa Valley area. I just love all of it… Napa, Sonoma, Calistoga… I hope the place recovers from all of the fires, because I cannot wait to go back.
hawaii for hot sunny times, nyc for cozy city tymes!
My favorite vacation spot is Iceland. I went in 2012 and it was magical :)
follow on IG @ frankie_1852
Liked on Facebook :)
My favorite vacation place has always been the Outer Banks, NC!
Our family went to Italy this summer, and we all agree we would go back in an instant (3 teens, parents, and MIL!). I would love to win!! Follow you on both facebook and insta, thanks for giveaway,
mine is destin flordia i love it there but i seem to always head to galveston in the past 4 years and im kinda disapponted on how it looks down there but i like it there for some reason i have no idea have you ever been somewhere and not really liked it but keep going back to find you like it its weird but i do love destin the best
Acadia…so much to do…and eat!!
Favorite vacation spot is hands down Australia. Wish I could go back more often!
Folly Beach, SC! My family goes every year and it’s such a cute beach town, but close to Charleston if ou want some more action!
My favorite vacation spot is Tokyo.
My favorite vacation spot is Charleston, SC! You’ve got beaches (which to me is key for relaxation), but you’ve also got street after street of delicious restaurants and cocktail bars too! It ticks every box!
Favorite vacation spot is Prince Edward Island, such a beautiful friendly place to escape to!
Italy! We are heading there for Christmas on Friday :)
My favorite vacation spot is Bali! We went for our honeymoon and I’d love to go back!
Following on insta and Facebook! My favorite vacation spot is Bermuda!!
I also have pre-ordered your new book!
My favorite vacation spot is anywhere with a waitress pool side so I can lay in the sun and sip fruity cocktails all day!
Northern California, hands down.
My favorite vacation place is Hilton Head, SC!!
My favorite vacation spot is the San Juan Islands in Washington State. I spent most of my childhood summers there so it’s pretty nostalgic for me.
I love Cancun!
Such a cliche, but I LOVE Hawaii.
My fav spot is Hawaii! It’s been so long, but would love to go again.
My favorite vacation spot is any new city I haven’t explored yet!!!! There are so many places to see, I do not want to go to the same place twice!!!
Oh that’s easy, Cape Cod, MA. Chatham and Harwich. It is our most favorite feel good place ever.
I would have to say the coast of Maine because we go every year. It has a very soft spot in my heart and I love that i get to introduce it to my children :)
Following on FB and IG. My favorite vacation, which was also my first time leaving the US, was visiting Fiji before spending a semester abroad in Australia.
My fave vacation was Excellence Playa Mujeres!
We recently went to Italy for our honeymoon and I would go there a million times over. However, for a more doable vacation spot, it’s so fun to go to little beach towns like Murrells Inlet in South Carolina!
I LOVE this slow cooker! I would totally give it to my mom since I stole hers!
My favorite vacation spot is probably Steamboat, CO. I love to go out there and snowboard.
Happy Holidays to you and your fam <3
I’ve also preordered The Pretty DIsh, and sent an email about it on Wednesday!
My favorite vacation spot is York Beach ME, it’s not too far from where you went back in September. It’s the best.
My Aunt’s beach house in Surfside Beach, SC!
Paris, the city of light and love! It truly is!!
IG and FB check. My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii!
We actually moved this year to our favorite vacation spot, so now we hare exploring our new home in the PNW to find new favorites!
My favorite vacation spot is anywhere we go as a family! Gatlinburg TN is a very beautiful spot to visit. 💙💙💙
My favorite vacation spot is Vietnam.
Edinburgh. Beautiful city. Great food, too!
Disneyland! I’m in love with how magical disneyland is!
My favorite vacation spot is definitely Hawaii!!!
my favorite vacation spot thus far has been the Netherlands. My boyfriend and I got to explore for a week before I ran the Amsterdam marathon. What an experience!
Fave vacation spot is Maui!
Anywhere there is a ballpark I haven’t seen yet. I also agree with you on northern Michigan. I love it up there!
I also pre-ordered a copy of your new book!