My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]
[The winners of the giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
- Andrea Ortlieb who said “Over Christmas each year, instead of buying presents for her 10 children, their spouses and children, my grandma would rent a hotel room for two nights for each family. We would all gather together to spend time swimming, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. It was something we all looked forward to year in and year out. We would all bring a dish to pass as we shared a meal and memories of the past year. While the destination was usually about 15 minutes from home, it was the best vacation of the year, each year for over two decades!”
- Lynda M who said “Hilton Head Island is my favorite vacation spot! We’ve been going every year for the past 20 years and we love it!”]
For today’s giveaway, I’m giving TWO 7-quart Cuisinart Multi Cook Slow Cookers!
YOU GUYS!! This is the slow cooker than I am downright OBSESSED with. You can sear, brown and saute in the crock of this slow cooker. That means no searing on the stove and transferring to the slow cooker – it can all be done in ONE place! I love this so much and have been ranting and raving about it for over a year now. Perfection.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Follow @howsweeteats on Instagram and Facebook. Leave a comment (with a valid email address so I can contact you!) on this blog post telling me your favorite vacation spot!
- For a second entry, pre-order a copy of The Pretty Dish and leave a second comment saying you did so. If you already have preordered with a giveaway this week, just leave a comment saying you did so! You can find the book on amazon, barnes and noble, books a million and indie bound. Simply forward your confirmation email to theprettydishorders [at ] gmail [dot] com along with the the mailing address that you’d like the plate to be mailed to and the name or message you would like on the plate (if any)! If you have already preordered the book before today (thank you!!!), you are included too! Send your same details to the email with your order confirmation. Please note that the book plate will be arriving in the spring, and should be there before your copy of The Pretty Dish arrives on March 20th!
This giveaway will run for 24 hours and the winners will be announced in tomorrow’s giveaway post! xoxo
[The winners of yesterday’s giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
1. Simone who said ” I also pre-ordered The Pretty Dish in August (and sent an email on Monday).”
2. Tamar Strauss-Benjamin who said ” Best gift…wow…hard to think about that but probably my teddy bear that still is the number one “lovey” in my life. This year marks 24 years together (:”
3. David Gebhardt who said ” About 15 years ago on Christmas Eve I was in the car with my mom on the way to a party and we broke down in the middle lane of I-95 and we were completely stranded with a decent amount of traffic around, well before my mom had a cell phone. After about 10 minutes of waving at cars, hoping that someone would stop for us…a car pulled up behind us then heard what was wrong…moved his car to entirely block the right lane traffic and helped us push it to the shoulder, let us borrow his cell phone to call for help, gave crying me a box of chocolates, and drove away without even saying his name, as he didn’t want any kind of reward, just told us Merry Christmas and drove off.”]
673 Comments on “My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]”
We spent a week in Paris this year and I’m already dying to go back!
My favorite vacation spot is always whichever destination is next! I leave for a week in Kauai tomorrow morning with my family of 5 – looking forward to a week in paradise.
Hawaii but too expensive to go there often but otherwise Florida
I love the Cayman Islands.
Been following forever! We honeymooned in Hawaii and I wish we could go back yearly- hands down my favorite place I’ve ever been!
Already following on social media! Favorite vacation spot is always going home to Cape Breton Island in the summer. Can’t beat it!
I haven’t ever found a place to visit that wouldn’t rate on a favorite vacation spot … but of all of them, I would have to choose Calgary, Alberta and Victoria, B.C. as the ultimate spots to visit because that is where my sons live.
I already follow on IG AND FB. My favorite vacation spot is Bermuda. Beautiful island, filled with people who truly love their island.
Costa Rica is my favorite place to visit. Near the volcano!
Favorite vacation spot is my sister’s house! We don’t live in the same country so when I go to visit her it always feels like I’m going home and her house is always filled with warmth and laughter!
I follow you on FB and IG and have for years! My favorite vacation spot is Sandbridge, VA
I pre-ordered a copy of The Pretty Dish months ago and sent an email on Monday!
Also ordered The Pretty Dish in August! :)
My favorite vacation spot is Sanibel Island🤗
My favorite place is San Fran- so many things to do!
My favorite vacation spot is Charleston, SC because the food is amazing, the people are kind, and it’s near the water!
My favorite vacation spot is St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. We went there for our honeymoon 5 years ago and I’ve been hankering to go back ever since!
A close second is California since my in-laws live there and we visit every year.
I preordered a copy of your book already and sent an email with my confirmation earlier this week.
Vegas! It’s a nice short getaway for my husband and I without being away from our kids for too long. With the kids Disneyland, a classic.
Bar Harbor, Maine!!
I loved the time we spent in San Diego a couple of years ago. It was so beautiful and great food.
my favorite vaca spot thus far is the dominican! it maaaay have something to do with that being the location where my girlfriend and i first said ‘i love you’ (super sappy, i know!) <3
i follow on insta and fb!
My favorite vacation spot is my mother-in-laws house on Lido Beach, NY. It’s located in a residential beach neighborhood…3rd house from the beach…absolutely beautiful year around, and especially in the warmer months. What better vacation…free room and board, family, and a residential beach close by. Perfect.
My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii!
I don’t go on vacation often, but I’d LOVE to go back to Italy! England is also high on my list…well, really all of Europe!
My all time favorite spot would have to be Knoebel’s! There are just so many memories and traditions connected to it for me!
We aren’t able to get away too often, so my favorite vacation spot is wherever we might go next.
My favorite vacation spot is the Outer Banks in NC !
Pretty much any beach! But if I i had to choose a favorite, probably Shelley Beach, Australia! ❤️
My favorite vacation spot is somewhere cold during the summer and somewhere warm during the winter!
I would have to say Greece! A beautiful place with delicious food!
My husband and I love the National Parks!
I preordered not one but TWO! Maine is my vacation spot. It’s my peace and serenity.
Disney World all the way.
My favorite Vacation spot is Positano, Italy. We went there last June for our 30th wedding anniversary… Absolutely dying to go back! Gorgeous—and lemons everywhere!
Costa Rica is the best place to visit!!
The best place is Aruba!
Key West. Hands down.
pre-ordered this summer :)
Maui. I don’t think anything can ever beat Maui. It’s just the ultimate relaxation spot with good food – but there’s also adventurous options if you aren’t satisfied with a beautiful beach. We snorkeled, drove part of the Road to Hana, jumped off a cliff, rode on a boat, watched basketball (yes, that’s why we went), had DELICIOUS meals with the freshest seafood & fruit.
Vegas for sure
Favorite vacation spot in the states would be Burlington, Vermont or Napa Valley. Depends on if it is a family trip or adults only 😉
Favorite vacation spot is Santa Barbara!
My husband and I visited Sedona, AZ many years ago. It was a beautiful place! I’m following you on FB and IG. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Also preordered :)
My favorite vacation spot is Mystic, CT.
Asheville NC- Very artsy and food driven city- Lots to see and do-
My favorite vacation spot has to be Universal Studios in Orlando. My husband, son and I have many good memories of our trips there!
I also ordered The Pretty Dish in August!
No favorite! Love exploring new places but now that we have a family things have changed! Went to HHI two years ago and it was pretty perfect for a beach family vacation.