1. Yesterday we tested a homemade cauliflower gnocchi multiple times and got it nailed down – it tastes almost identical to the frozen ones. I can’t even wait to share it with you. Ah!
2. So I would basically do anything to go day drinking with Ina. This made me laugh out loud.
3. Right now, Max is obsessed with watching the Nightmare Before Christmas. It’s probably my least favorite movie in the world. Halp me.
4. I’ve been working on making sure my nights/before bedtime are a little less insane and late this year (it’s working!) and you know I love reading morning and night routines so much.
5. TV things! Um, I actually really liked Grey’s Anatomy last week. Like loved it. Also reeeeally loved a Million Little Things. Best show ever! Sort of want to start watching the Ted Bundy thing on Netflix, but am afraid I won’t be able to sleep.
6. Cookie monster did an ask me anything on reddit. YEP.
7. What oh what would it take to look like J Lo and dance like she did at the Grammy’s when I’m 50? In.credible. My mom texted me for about three hours during the Grammys – loving the dresses and performances!
8. But my favorite Grammy performance was Janelle Monae! I think I’ve rewatched it 20 times. So catchy and so good. Did you see it?
9. I think I’m finally going to start Where the Crawdads Sing this week! What are you reading?