1. Yesterday we tested a homemade cauliflower gnocchi multiple times and got it nailed down – it tastes almost identical to the frozen ones. I can’t even wait to share it with you. Ah!
2. So I would basically do anything to go day drinking with Ina. This made me laugh out loud.
3. Right now, Max is obsessed with watching the Nightmare Before Christmas. It’s probably my least favorite movie in the world. Halp me.
4. I’ve been working on making sure my nights/before bedtime are a little less insane and late this year (it’s working!) and you know I love reading morning and night routines so much.
5. TV things! Um, I actually really liked Grey’s Anatomy last week. Like loved it. Also reeeeally loved a Million Little Things. Best show ever! Sort of want to start watching the Ted Bundy thing on Netflix, but am afraid I won’t be able to sleep.
6. Cookie monster did an ask me anything on reddit. YEP.
7. What oh what would it take to look like J Lo and dance like she did at the Grammy’s when I’m 50? In.credible. My mom texted me for about three hours during the Grammys – loving the dresses and performances!
8. But my favorite Grammy performance was Janelle Monae! I think I’ve rewatched it 20 times. So catchy and so good. Did you see it?
9. I think I’m finally going to start Where the Crawdads Sing this week! What are you reading?
27 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I loved Where the Crawdads SIng!
Where the Crawdads Sing…one of the best books I have read lately!
1.) Yay, can’t wait!
3.) Aww, I love that film! Hope you’ll warm up to it, just like you did with various ingredients you feature in recipes that you used to hate a long time ago ;)
7.) Look up why the PC Police is hating on fabulous JLo for her performance… get ready to shake your head and groan. Just message me about it once you see, haha.
Currently reading The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, but I recently finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (no relation), and I feel like you’d really love it!
ahhh i read evelyn hugo last year and it was def my favorite book of 2018!! it’s the best!
On the Grammy’s………Ohhhh, Brandi Carlile! It was so moving and powerful!
Ina was so funny I needed a good laugh!
Just finished The Alice Network. So good!
I read that too and loveeeeeed it!
That Cookie Monster AMA was the best thing I’ve read on the internet lately. NAILED IT.
Hi! I follow your blog via bloglovin and the past few posts haven’t shown up – I can click on the post and then it stalls on a blank page, just thought you’d like to know!
So I am a nerd and only check out books from the library instead of buying them. I have been on the waitlist for Where the Crawdads Sing for a couple of months (literally I was like 37 on the waitlist) and finally got a notice that it’s ready! I can’t wait to start it!
ME TOO!!! I’m picking it up from library tomorrow
Recipe for those heart cookies please! Did a quick search of your site and didn’t see anything. Thanks!
hi! i use this recipe. :)
I love your blog and your pics are so gorgeous! I couldn’t find the heart sugar cookie recipe. 😔 Am I just missing it?
hi susan! i use this one!
What do you do for that amazing looking icing!?
Do you have a recipe for the cookie icing!?
i totally used canned frosting!! cream cheese. :)
i usually make this recipe for my cookies: https://www.howsweeteats.com/2018/09/zucchini-bars-cream-cheese-icing/
I love your blog and your pics are so gorgeous! I couldn’t find the heart sugar cookie recipe though 😔 Am I just missing it?
i just want to go day drinking with Seth….meow.
Please report back on Where the Crawdads Sing in future Tuesday Things! It’s on my Kindle queue, wondering if I should bump it to the top. Thanks Jess!
Pingback: loving the post - Cuisine & Health %cuisine & health %cuisine %health %weight loss
Where The Crawdads sing is on my list. Reading The Library book now.
Don’t waste your time on the Ted Bundy thing — I thought it was a snoozefest. But Day Drinking with Seth? You’ve just created a new obsession for me to You Tube!
RE: Ted Bundy. I watched it last week and while it is a little creepy, it didn’t give me nightmares or make it hard to sleep….and I can be a baby about these kinds of things sometimes. We also broke it up over the course of a few days so maybe that helped too :) Not quite as intense.
Soooo did you love Where the Crawdad’s Sing??