1. Oh my. This geometric rainbow layer cake. I am DYING.
2. I find myself wishing we could go back in time, even to this time last year! Nothing was particularly special (aside from, um, life!) but it wasn’t like today, so I crave it. So crazy. That we wish for the mundane things that were not mundane.
3. Love reading other people’s work from home routines.
4. Max has been obsessed with playing jenga and while it’s super fun, do you remember just how LOUD the crash of the blocks onto a table is?! Oh my gosh, I jump out of my skin five times a night.
5. TV things!! I am LOVING Little Fires Everywhere. Oh my gosh, it is so good. Also, Eddie and I started watching The Last Dance on ESPN and it is SO good. And I don’t really care about basketball at all.
6. Here’s the quarantine work from home playlist that you need.
7. Max and Eddie’s hair is so long right now. My hair is pretty low maintenance so I’m not concerned about any cut/color in quarantine and I know my mom can’t believe how long hers is. I am, however, mourning my lash extensions. And I’m afraid I won’t even get them again anytime soon because having someone that close to my face seems extremely unsanitary!
8. Speaking of, I shared my sephora sale picks right here!
9. The answer to all of your social distancing loophole questions is NO. Rachel strikes again, this article is SO good. It really spoke to me. I can’t tell you how many times I think “maybe we should just start going over and hanging out with my mom.” But NOPE.
10. Let’s say if I was to start an actual book club… would you be into it? It’s happening!
23 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
A book club? Yes, please! I love and really look forward to your book recommendations! I would be so jazzed if you started a book club. And, thanks for turning me on to Bad on Paper. Love it!
I’d love to be in you book club!!
LOOOOVE the book club idea. Bookworm over here.
YES to a book club!!
V. into the book club idea
Yes please start a book club! Ive been reading a lot of the books you mentioned and I live for your seasonal reading lists
YES! to a book club!! Exactly what I didn’t know was missing from my life. Count me in :)
Book club… YES!!
Please start a book club! I have been loving your more frequent book lists/’what I’ve been reading’ posts this year.
YES! Count me in for your book club!
Not sure why but reading about other people’s daily routines is so soothing! That must be why everyone loves “day in the life” or “hour by hour” type of blog posts.
Book club sounds like terrific – what a great thing/habit to start during the quarantine and continue even after things start to shift toward a new normal.
With you on the low-maintenance hair. I’ve never been so glad for my low-maintenance/DIY beauty habits as I am now! (Although I DO miss my wax girl – ha!)
YES TO THE BOOK CLUB!!! I basically go through your book recommendations like a book club, so it would be awesome to have us all reading the same thing around the same time and getting to interact :)
Yessss! Do a book club!
Please start a book club!!!
Yes, yes, yes to a book club!
Book club YES! I have two kids under 6 and am home schooling, so I may not get to read the book, but ADULTS!
Book club pleeeease!!
Hoping this virus gives people a whole new appreciation for our general way of life – we’re so lucky! I’m a huge reader so a book club to use as a guideline would be wonderful.
I agree that I’m missing my eye lash extensions. But as soon as the salon opens I’ll be there. I miss them more than I’m worrying about my white roots !
Book club? I’m in!
book club YES!
Yes please to the book club!!
Yes to a book club!