1. I actually love wrapping gifts, but this year I am majorly lacking in motivation. Since we don’t have anywhere to go or any events, gatherings, etc that will take time away from home, I am in no rush to wrap. It’s killing me! Gotta get started.
2. Please tell me you’ve watched 2020: The Musical! I’ve watched it about ten times.
3. Considering cutting down my baking list now – but I’m stumped on what to make. What is your number one must have? For me, it’s always peanut butter blossoms.
4. If you don’t feel like yourself, you’re not alone.
5. TV things!! I need something new to binge. Last year at this time is when I started binging The Americans! It was so good. I’m still MEH on A Million Little Things. I need something less intense than Grey’s.
6. I’m sure we’ve talked about this before, but what was the first CD you ever owned? Mine was Jagged Little Pill by Alanis and one of Sheryl Crow’s (got both for my birthday) and I think I was 11… and now I’m thinking WHAT!
7. A guide to managing time when you’re always behind.
8. Have you started thinking about 2021 goals yet? I know that might be laughable at this point but… ha.