1. OMG I need this funfetti coffee cake. Like now.
2. What are you looking forward to most once this is all over?! For me, it’s just simple family gatherings without having any kind of worry as well as our little family doing some fun traveling again, even if it’s just road trips!
3. How to reduce stress and replenish yourself.
4. TV things!! This past week I watched I Care A Lot. It was pretty good and Rosamund Pike is just SO good. I also watched This Is Us and really loved it. Also, I saw that HBO has a Beartown series! I love the book so much. However I think the entire series is all subtitles, and I usually only have TV on while I’m editing photos or something slightly mindless, but still work. So I haven’t had a chance to watch.
5. I’m half-tempted to do another huge closet cleanout, but there are so many things I haven’t worn in over a year (obvi) and I wonder… will I regret it? I’m all about putting things in a bag and placing them in your closet or somewhere you don’t see, then donating 6 months later if you haven’t even thought of them. That system works so well for me! I’m hesitant now though!
6. See also: will I ever where heels again! I think I asked this six months ago. I miss regular shoes.
7. 5 everyday organization hacks.
8. Every night before bed Emilia asks for “one more snuggle” or “all the snuggles.” I can’t handle it. We all need all the snuggles.
8 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I am having the same dilemma with my clothes! I’m currently pregnant and have been working at home for almost a year (of course) but will be going back to the office eventually. I can’t try anything on to see if it fits, because it won’t, but I want to clear out the clothes I should’ve gotten rid of before the pandemic. AND all of my maternity clothes are work clothes so I don’t have a lot of lounge wear – but it seems wasteful to buy a whole wardrobe I’ll never need again… why do we need clothes??.
500 Tuesday Things! Maybe I’m the only one who notices the URL. Love seeing this every Tuesday, Jessica!
I just ordered a ThredUp to get rid of some of my clothes. I like cleaning out every once in awhile anyway, but I agree with you that even though a lot of my work clothes have gotten almost no use over the past year that I might still want them post-pandemic — I’ll honestly probably get rid of the ones that never fit really well in the first place (and the sweats in that same category — I have nicer comfy clothes turns out I prefer now, ha!).
Ugh. The closet struggle is real!! Agree-so many clothes I have had the chance to wear! I like your method of setting items aside for a period before truly purging! I tend to change my mind.
Really looking forward to more Baby 3 posts and baby lists, maternity must haves, etc. Especially as I am also expecting Baby 3 early fall. I love your must haves. Gives me great ideas!
Rosamund Pike was excellent in I care a lot ! I loathed her character and was just so invested in the outcome. Beartown is in subtitles and done very well. I’m same as you and usually have a show on while doing something else, but I found it worthy to watch (I LOVED the book ).
snuggles from your kiddos are the best. soak them all up !
It is so hard to figure out a closet clean out while pregnant! I worry so much about regretting what I get rid of, even though the reality is that I don’t even remember what I got rid of once it’s gone. :) I just got rid of some things that I wasn’t wearing regularly before I got pregnant, but think I’ll do a larger purge come fall when I’m back to my regular size!
I need to meet Rosamund Pike, she plays this crazy psycho character way to well. Her Golden Globe win was absolutely deserved!
I’m a stay at home mom now and I still have my entire work wardrobe for just in case. Have I worn one single item in the last year and a half? Nope.
I’m also potty training our almost 2 year old while 24 weeks pregnant. I’m using the Oh Crap Potty Training method and I’m starting to think it’s waaay too intense for pregnant me and what was I thinking?!
Same thoughts on the closet! Especially since I was pregnant most of 2019 into 2020 so I feel like I haven’t worn “real” clothes in years!! And heels?! What are those? I am wanting to get rid of clutter, but so difficult right now with not knowing what the rest of 2021 will look like…