1. Feels like we’ve made so many cookies but they are rapidly disappearing! Oops.
2. Peppermint bark shortbread! Need this.
3. We got the bonne maman advent calendar again this year and it is SUCH a joy. The jam is just so delicious and makes breakfast so fun.
4. How to find joy in chores.
5. TV things! I thought Yellowstone was so good this week. Gosh I just love Kevin Costner. I also watched the whole Harry & Meghan doc and I ended up loving that too!
6. I mentioned this before but gosh I love the barbie pink trend and now it’s so bad that if I’m online shopping, I just type “neon pink” into the search bar…
7. 10 simple truths to remember this Christmas.
8. The most popular snacks in my delivery driver bin: beef jerky, chomps beef sticks and gatorade. Who would have thought?!
6 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Love the Becoming Minimalist posts! I’m going to start the book in January.
Harry & Meghan – ugh. I can’t watch. So narcissistic
Those cookies are adorable! Enjoy
Merry Christmas to your adorable family!
My brother is a UPS driver and the popularity of those things does not surprise me. They basically do not stop for food or anything this time of year so they are living off of your jerky!
I just heard on the radio that beef jerky is popular on the black market – it must be having a moment! 😂
delivery driver: not surprising- when they’re slammed busy they don’t stop to eat standard lunch. it’s all what they can grab and eat between stops. my fiancee is a manager for a FedEx terminal and also fills in as a driver…
your driver bin is PERFECT
kind bars and homemade treats are my fave…I deliver groceries for Shipt and I love the treat bins :)