Sticky Garlic Butter Salmon.
This sticky garlic butter salmon is a delicious, easy way to make salmon that everyone loves! It has a wonderful yet neutral enough flavor profile that you can serve it with just about anything. The outside is crisp and the inside is buttery. Delish!
I have the perfect salmon recipe for your dinner this week!
This garlic butter salmon is so easy, yet so flavorful. Simple to make, comes together fast, is delicious enough that everyone adores it – what more could you ask for?!
Nothing. This is IT!
I also love how perfect this salmon goes with ANY side dish. We often do brown or white rice, but sometimes I’ll do smashed potatoes too. My parmesan broccoli is always a staple, or even my cacio e pepe cauliflower or cacio e pepe brussels.
Now I’m starving. And craving salmon of all things.
We make salmon the most out of all seafood. It’s the simplest, everyone likes it and we find that the leftovers are always really good too. So I’m always looking for new ways to make it delicious.
My sticky pomegranate salmon is one of my favorite ways to prepare the fish. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, savory and tangy – plus it has this delicious sticky glaze that really takes everything over the top.
I decided to make a similar version with a more neutral flavor profile – and one that didn’t include pomegranate since I can’t find it many months out of the year!
Instead, I went with lots of butter, garlic and even a drop of honey and BBQ sauce. I start it in the skillet, finish it in the oven (which is my favorite and foolproof way to make nearly all seafood and meat) and sprinkle with fresh herbs and lemon.
Tastes HEAVENLY. It’s so wonderful.
This can be ready in less than 30 minutes and if you pair it with an easy side? Dinner is done.
Feels like a good “real” dinner that makes you feel great.
I could eat it just like this right off the plate.
Can’t get enough.
Sticky Garlic Butter Salmon
Sticky Garlic Butter Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the salmon filets all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the butter. Once melted, stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the maple syrup, BBQ sauce and water. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce it to a simmer. Add the salmon into the skillet. Spoon the glaze over top of the salmon every 30 seconds or so. Cook and spoon it over for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the entire skillet, uncovered, to the 425 degrees F oven. Roast for 5 to 8 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through, is opaque and pink and flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle the salmon with chopped fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with white or brown rice!
The flakiest and butteriest!