1. I dropped a full container of fresh mozzarella pearls on the kitchen floor today, not once, but twice. Don’t worry. I still ate them.

2. Mr. How Sweet made some pancakes on Sunday morning, which happened to be one of the first times my appetite returned. Whole wheat pancakes with dark chocolate chips and bursting blueberries. Tasty. Oh. And he COOKED THEM IN BACON GREASE. Without any ideas from me.

3. Sinus Infection 2011 has now turned into Hacking Cough 2011 that keeps me up all night. I am so grateful for E! and their replays of Sex and the City from 2-4AM. Because I really need to watch it for the billionth time, especially with everything bleeped out.

4. I went to the gym at a really weird time yesterday and it just so happened that no one was there. Good thing too, with all the hacking and nose blowing and attractive things that I always love about sick people in the gym. I made up a new circuit on impulse that I might share tomorrow. Then I came home and cried. And coughed for 38 straight minutes.

5. I made these oatmeal cookies on Sunday for our food feast but mixed in peanut butter and stuffed mini peanut butter cups inside. I think you should do this.

6. Want a fun 4th of July dessert? Funfetti cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles! Do it.

7. Ummm… is it seriously almost the 4th of July? what.the.heck. Who is the monster that is eating time?

8. I think someone should buy me these.

9. And then make me these. I’m insanely obsessed with them but we all know I lack the main ingredient… patience.

43 Responses to “Tuesday Things.”

Angela @ MyPinkyToes — June 28, 2011 @ 4:20 pm

Pancakes with dark chocolate chips sound sooooo yummy!
    By the way, I just wanted to tell you that I love your new header!

Sophiegoose — June 28, 2011 @ 4:21 pm

The time eating monster also ate my cookies!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun — June 28, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

Seriously! Time is flying!

And I love SATC reruns!

Andrea @ Vegvacious — June 28, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

You definitely have been watching too much SATC – those shoes were made for Carrie Bradshaw :-)

Feel better soon!!

Jennifer — June 28, 2011 @ 4:25 pm

That time eating monster needs to be knocked out cold! I’m running out of time before November and I need stuff to just slow the heck down!

I really like these posts and think I may have to “borrow” it sometime

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — June 28, 2011 @ 4:26 pm

That’s the cool thing about mozzarella balls, they’re packed in water. So when you drop them, rinsing them off in water is nbd. :)

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — June 28, 2011 @ 4:27 pm

I KNOW. I can’t believe it’s almost the fourth either. It’s a serious travesty how quickly summer passes (and how slowwwwly winter does. Ugh.).

Dishes of Mrs. Fish — June 28, 2011 @ 4:31 pm

I want summer to stop passing by so fast. Because then it will be time to go back to school. And I don’t want to go back to school. I love summer.

Kelly — June 28, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

I watched about a dozen SATC reruns today. Love, love, love! Although I always feel like I keep seeing the same ones.

Cassie — June 28, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

I hate being sick, feel better!! Those pancakes sound amazingggg and I need those shoes…feathers? Why not?

Kacy — June 28, 2011 @ 4:36 pm

I hope you feel better soon! I would have still eaten the mozzarella balls also. I cry over spilled cheese.

Heather (Heather's Dish) — June 28, 2011 @ 4:36 pm

Mr HS wins the pancake contest!

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn — June 28, 2011 @ 4:43 pm

Hahaha, 5 second rule!

giordin — June 28, 2011 @ 4:58 pm

hehe. i just started reading your blog recently. it’s funny. i totally relate to you on so many things, except i don’t have a husband to make me pancakes, and my dog would have eaten that cheese way before i had time to get to it, oh and i can’t really walk in heels like those…well, ok, so maybe i can’t relate to everything in THIS post, but i do love reading your blog! :)

Jessica @ Bake a Little — June 28, 2011 @ 5:10 pm

If I could, I would play sex and the city in the back of my mind everyday! :) I want to walk in a straight line with three other people down 5th ave and not have everything push me away.

Lauren at Keep It Sweet — June 28, 2011 @ 5:24 pm

Love your tuesday things:-) Hope you start feeling better soon, at least you have an appetite again!

VeggieGirl — June 28, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

OOOOH thank you for linking to the ice cream cupcakes!

Jenna — June 28, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

Yum yum yum! Thanks for your chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe. I made them for a meeting yesterday and everyone loved them. But I love chocolate and peanut butter so much more…I think I might try your PB spin off of your oatmeal cookie recipe! It looks INSANELY good. I just might eat the whole batch myself if I’m not careful….:)

Maris(In Good Taste) — June 28, 2011 @ 5:32 pm

Those pancakes sound so good! I do hope you feel better soon

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic — June 28, 2011 @ 5:35 pm

I love those mozzarella pearls! Hope you feel better soon.

Gen — June 28, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!! And those cupcakes look awesome!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — June 28, 2011 @ 5:50 pm

Those fourth of july cupcakes are genius!!! I think I just might make them!

Gina (Yogattude) — June 28, 2011 @ 7:05 pm

Those metled ices cream cupcakes are RIDIC!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — June 28, 2011 @ 7:46 pm

i dropped a whole container of raspberries and still ate them…i never followed that rule about not eating after it dropped…pshh that container of raspberries was 3.99! no way thats being thrown out!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — June 28, 2011 @ 7:50 pm

Sorry you’re still sick! Ugh!

I dropped a glass carafe of chilled coffee all over the floor two days ago. Coffee, glass, everywhere.

Not as bad as dropping a glass jar of caramel sauce, but nearly.

I feel your mozzarella pain!

Kim in MD — June 28, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

Ok, Jessica…I am a mom. You ate the mozzarella off of the floor? Ahem…ok. And yes- I still love you!
    That said, I am so glad that Mr. How Sweet is taking care of you. I hope you feel better!

Courtney — June 28, 2011 @ 8:33 pm

Whaaaa? They make mozzarella pearls? Oh my. That sounds too good to ever make it into an actual dish. Those may just have to be popped straight into my mouth.

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — June 28, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

Aww.. So sorry you are not feeling well. I am with you on SATC reruns whenever we are unwell. And oh, that mini peanut butter cup is a genius way to sneak in more yummyness. Nothing gets better than that. Oh, get well soon honey :)

Laura (Cookies vs. Carrots) — June 28, 2011 @ 10:35 pm

Pancakes cooked in bacon grease. Swoon.

Jan — June 28, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

1. I love lists!
    2. Those shoes are insane!
    3. I hope somebody makes you those melted ice cream cupcakes! ;)

Katie — June 28, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

Ick, sorry about the cough. There is nothing more annoying in my book. Last time I had a bad one, I swore to everyone that I had broken my ribs from coughing so much. Turns out, I didn’t. I’m just a baby.

Also, I love it when I drop stuff on the ground that can be washed off and eaten. Like fruit or cheese.

Lisa {Smart Food and Fit} — June 29, 2011 @ 6:19 am

When all my boys were babies I was so greatful for E! Waking up at midnight to feed the baby and you better have something good to watch, though at 3am E! has infomercials as do all of the other channels and you get suckered into buying stuff like “the booty lift workout” or pajama pants! Luckily my husband stopped me from buying either one of them!
    Hope your sinus infection goes away soon!

Ann — June 29, 2011 @ 9:02 am

I hope you feel better soon! Your list was a lot of fun….but I don’t know about the shoes. They would make me feel worse (when I pick myself off the ground, bleeding and humiliated ‘cuz I can’t walk in heels). Take care!

Paige (running around normal) — June 29, 2011 @ 11:11 am

I cannot BELIEVE it’s almost the 4th of July. It’s just crazy.

Jil @ Big City, Lil' Kitchen — June 29, 2011 @ 4:36 pm

I knowww – how did it get to be the end of June?! And I’d have eaten the mozz, too. :)

Amanda — June 29, 2011 @ 4:49 pm

Oh you poor girl!! This is my favorite site for healing thy self.

For coughs

Main site

I seriously use it all the time with fantastic results. Be well friend!

• Jessica — June 29th, 2011 @ 5:54 pm

Thank you!!

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) — June 29, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

I’m on my second round of sinus infections this year. Not. Cool.

Sandra — June 29, 2011 @ 6:17 pm

The 10 second rule is in full effect!!!!

Jessi @ Quirky Cookery — June 30, 2011 @ 11:30 pm

My only question is….

Was that a picture from the first time you dropped the pearls, because you were going to show us period? Or is that from the second time, when the reoccurrence made it important to take a shot? :P

Leanne Khensamphanh — July 3, 2013 @ 11:14 am

Fungal skin infections may present as either a superficial or deep infection of the skin, hair, and/or nails. They affect as of 2010 about one billion people globally.”*-.

Make sure you visit our personal web-site too <http://www.healthmedicinebook.com/

1. Pingback: I-Like-Cupcakes Circuit | How Sweet It Is