Apparently, it’s national s’mores weekend. Or something like that.

For me, every day is s’mores day. I may be a little late, but we should probably celebrate.

Together. With all the marshmallows in the universe. #yes.

Let’s start with some chocolate chip cookie peanut butter s’mores. Okay. And then move on to some gooey s’mores ice cream cake. Uh huh.

We can keep the party going with some beer marshmallow s’mores or some bourbon marshmallow bacon s’mores, because at some time in my life I had was fanatical about combining booze with s’mores. If you’re feeling fall-ish, how about these pumpkin s’mores cupcakes? I sort of love them and made them for my birthday last year. They are obviously a win if I deemed them acceptable enough for turning the big three oh.

We could go old school and make some s’mores brownies, s’mores pie or some trader joe’s rip off smashing s’mores. Simple simple.

Short on time? 5 min s’mores mug cake. Long on time? No bake s’mores cheesecakes! Medium on time? No bake s’mores bars or no bake peanut butter s’mores squares.

Something about peanut butter and s’mores…

And fiiiiinally, let’s wash it down with some s’moretini shooters. Now that’s a good day.

PLEASE CELEBRATE.

33 Responses to “Let’s Eat All The S’mores.”

Tieghan — August 11, 2013 @ 9:01 am

Oh trust me, I have been celebrating and don’t plane to stop till the snow falls and even then I’ll gladly keep going. LOL!!

Love all your S’mores! Come fall I am all of those pumpkin s’more cupcakes!

Brittany — August 11, 2013 @ 9:33 am

I haven’t had a s’more in way too long. This needs to change asap.

sally @ sallys baking addiction — August 11, 2013 @ 10:24 am

Happy S’mores Day Jessica! Please pass me a plate and a huge slice of gooey s’mores ice cream cake. =)

Cintya — August 11, 2013 @ 10:32 am

These images just increased my s’mores love even more. I will sure keep celebrating!

Shee — August 11, 2013 @ 10:41 am

I love s’mores but it sometimes gets too sweet for me so I make lots of toasted marshmallows instead. Win! xx

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — August 11, 2013 @ 10:55 am

Forget ordinary s’mores for this nation day! With all the combinations of spiked marshmallows, different cookies and chocolate, you can have s’mores party. Hope you have good one

Averie @ Averie Cooks — August 11, 2013 @ 11:17 am

Glad you’re celebrating the weekend properly with this post :)
    I didn’t realize it was this weekend until it was too late and had other posts scheduled already. But boy, do I love smores in any form and all your links are great reminders!

Emma @ Life's A Runner — August 11, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

Oh my good god those look like pure heaven. Peanut butter and chocolate are amazing enough on their own, but together…swoon. <3

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — August 11, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

WANT. To all of it. My goodness!

Kristina — August 11, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

I love you.

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — August 11, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

OMG…S’mores are my absolute favorite thing in the whole world. Adding bacon!? Yeah I never would have thought of that but it has intrigued!

Lauren @ The Highlands Life — August 11, 2013 @ 1:47 pm

I love me some s’mores like whoa. I need to celebrate stat!

Christina Gathright — August 11, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

Bacon s’mores!! It’s speaking to my heart! Happy s’mores weekend!

lynn chen — August 11, 2013 @ 3:01 pm

oh awesome! i had made my s’mores brownies recently and still have leftover graham crackers…celebrations are a must.

Stephanie @ grinninglikeanidiot.com — August 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm

I can’t believe I missed national S’mores weekend!!! I guess I’ll have to make up for it next weekend! Thanks for posting this and all of the other fabulous links to other s’more recipes. I’ve pinned it for future reference and started following on bloglovin. :)

Many Thanks!
    Stephanie from grinninglikeanidiot.com

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — August 11, 2013 @ 7:26 pm

Loving all your S’mores recipes, Jessica! Never knew you had so many on your blog to share. That, in and of itself, is reason enough to enjoy a special celebration for a S’mores holiday weekend! Love your Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter S’mores from April and will be adding it to my summer recipe round-up for the s’mores category. Thanks so much for sharing, m’lady!

Mary — August 11, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

How do you not get fat!?!?! This is an insane recipe!

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — August 11, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

ALL THE SMORES!!!!

Karen — August 12, 2013 @ 7:25 am

Jessica….you. are. a. genius!! Smores, smores, and more smores should be everyones life moto! Or atleast it should be their food moto :) Now I just need a good applr cinnamon receipe and my life woukd be complete!

Kathy@SugarRushBaking — August 12, 2013 @ 8:22 am

Oh mercy! That last picture really got me. Have to have one today.

Angela | New Bride Survival Guide — August 12, 2013 @ 8:33 am

Hi Jessica, I’m a big fan of your blog, and I love your style of food! I get really excited about desserts, especially anything with lemon. I’m obsessed with lemon.. Anyway, did you know that the Cheesecake Factory (my favorite place on earth) recently introduced a Toasted Marshmallow Smores Cheesecake? It looks divine. Personally I can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cookie peanut butter smores. Yummy!

Liz — August 12, 2013 @ 10:47 am

OMG – you’re amazing!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — August 12, 2013 @ 10:52 am

The thing about s’mores is it’s not just an ooey, gooey, over the top kind of thing (which you do SO well Jessica), it’s a trip back through childhood. For me it’s all about Girl Scout camp and campfires and my first kiss from a boy at Boy Scout camp (we were so not making potholders ALL the time!).

Lovely trip down memory lane and I’m now in the mood for a fire!

amy — August 12, 2013 @ 12:26 pm

That looks glorious!!

I have some catching up to do with all this s’more eating!!

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — August 12, 2013 @ 12:26 pm

I knew Saturday was national s’mores day but I failed to eat anything with a toasted marshmallow. I’ll make up for it ;-).

Coco in the Kitchen — August 12, 2013 @ 12:31 pm

I’ve had s’mores on my mind for months.
    Time to give in!

Idiosyncratic Eye — August 12, 2013 @ 2:23 pm

Mmmm! :)

Beth @ bethcakes — August 12, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

Love, love, love all of this!

emelreem — August 12, 2013 @ 11:01 pm

Have you ever had licorice marshmallows?? I found some at a place called Giovane at the Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, Canada! Not sure if the flavors would work for s’mores, but they were delicious pillows of licorice.

Holly Skelton — August 13, 2013 @ 2:24 am

These recipes look delicious! Mouth watering pics! Holly xx

Jen @ Jen's Favorite Cookies — August 13, 2013 @ 11:02 am

Is it wrong that I prefer the plain old-fashioned regular s’mores? :D

Emily @ Life on Food — August 13, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

Oh I missed this weekend. Must have a few extra this week to make it up to the S’mores gods.

Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake — August 16, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

You are a woman after my own heart! I love all things s’mores and these all look incredible!!