currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

these no bake peanut butter cheesecakes. ugh. can’t even.

this one pot french onion pasta. totally craving.

this balsamic watermelon chicken salad. sounds so so good.

these blueberry brownies. !!!!!

this basil roasted eggplant with heirlooms. gorgeous and delicious.

these fried zucchini blossoms with basil ricotta. to die for.

this summer crostini party. just give me all of it.

these sour cherry popsicles. mouth watering.

this perfect peach pie. gimme.

this cucumber jalapeno martini. want want.

this thai corn coconut soup. these flavors.

these cherry mint margaritas. GAH.

these caramel apple pie biscuits. i’ll take twenty.

this marinated feta and garlic scape pesto. ridiculous.

these bahn mi fries. whaaaaaaat!

this red bean ice cream. so creative.

these frozen pineapple daiquiris. whoa.

this chocolate meringue cake with fresh berries. STUNNING.

this sweet pepper panzanella. adore these flavors.

these grilled sweet potato burrito bowls. omg.

these crispy cauliflower tacos with mango salsa. love love.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

25 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

How to Philosophize with Cake — July 26, 2014 @ 8:50 am

Awesome links as usual! I love that red bean ice cream too :)

Ellie — July 26, 2014 @ 9:09 am

My favorite part of these posts (along with the awesome links) is picturing you sitting there with a long list of interjections to tack on to the end of each one.
    Like, “What should go with the pumpernickle-mango frozen virgin margs with butterscotch drizzle? Is that a “Gah” or a “Can’t even?” Maybe it’s “To die for!”
    I love it. So much passion :)

danielle — July 26, 2014 @ 10:07 am

So many great things to checkout – banh mi fries!

Laura — July 26, 2014 @ 10:56 am

ZOMG I want those peanut butter cheesecakes too. Thanks for linking too! :))

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — July 26, 2014 @ 11:04 am

<3 <3 <3

Emily @ Life on Food — July 26, 2014 @ 11:44 am

Great week!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — July 26, 2014 @ 12:28 pm

Hope you have a great weekend Jess! <3

Larry — July 26, 2014 @ 12:56 pm

The photos of the chocolate meringue cake are UNREAL! I wanna lick my computer screen. But I won’t.

stephanie — July 26, 2014 @ 1:37 pm

<3 <3 <3
    xoxooxo

Medha @ Whisk & Shout — July 26, 2014 @ 2:42 pm

I’ve been thinking about the french onion pasta since I saw it a few days ago… glad to know I’m not alone!

cynthia — July 26, 2014 @ 4:39 pm

no quicker way to make my saturday than this <3 thank you so much!!!

Ace Viray — July 26, 2014 @ 6:43 pm

Nice good job! i love it. I also want to share my Philippines Food Recipes blog. http://philippinesfoodrecipes.wordpress.com This blog helps you to cook and prepare best Filipino Foods in easy way with no hassle. If you have any suggestion or question about the Filipino food recipe just let me know. I’m glad to help you. Follow me. Thank you.

Millie l Add A Little — July 26, 2014 @ 7:45 pm

Love the links Jessica!! I ove checking out new websites!

Leslie — July 26, 2014 @ 10:09 pm

There are so many great things listed I don’t know where to start, haha. Happy Saturday. I’m off to raid your links. :)

Kelly — July 27, 2014 @ 5:11 am

Great. I guess I’m not getting anything else done this week. All this time in the kitchen is making me AMAZING wife-material. Hope you’re happy, I’m closing in on ever-after and stuff now. (Seriously, thank you!)

Ellie Marie — July 27, 2014 @ 2:44 pm

Great links! Definitely checking out those bahn mi fries and the cherry mint margaritas. Have a lovely Sunday!

Pat — July 27, 2014 @ 5:53 pm

Love these! I’m always starving and drooling when I read about all the goodies. :)

xo
    Pat

Gabriel — July 27, 2014 @ 8:23 pm

Thanks so much for the link love! :)

Barbara | Creative Culinary — July 28, 2014 @ 10:45 am

First and most importantly thanks for linking to the Cherry Mint Margarita. It is my MOST favorite drink ever. OK, well, this week!

Caramel apple pie biscuits sound right up my alley too; afraid to make them because I would probably eat 20 for real.

Would love to share this cake from a friend of mine who has authored some amazing Italian food cookbooks. This cake is straight from Italy and being make in my kitchen today:

dana — July 28, 2014 @ 5:52 pm

Thanks for the share!! xo

Sherrie | With Food + Love — August 3, 2014 @ 3:18 pm

You’re the BEST. Thanks for linking up my Basil Roasted Eggplant + Heirlooms, I mean. I. can’t. stop. making. it. ALSO – that french onion pasta via Joy the Baker, I mean I can like taste it through my screen, loved this link list. <3

Barbie Bales — August 4, 2014 @ 5:10 pm

I would love to make the “picnic desserts” from the Fox and Friends Sunday last week. Where are the recipes?