1. Oh hi. A freaking champagne and doughnut NYE party! Best idea ever. In the history of ever.
2. I was always legit PETRIFIED of Santa growing up. And we are talking until I was at least 10 or 11 or even older – like my brothers had to sleep in my room because I was so scared. Clearly Max got that gene.
3. 100% get chills from the Fuller House trailer. Eeeeeep.
4. Yesterday I dropped a gallon of homemade amaretto on my kitchen floor. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
5. Eddie came home from work the other day and told me this story about how he was driving and realized that there was a stinkbug that crawled up his pant leg. I am seriously still having nightmares. No really.
7. HOLY CRAP The Affair!! OMG omg there is no show like this. It is so good. Just when you think there is no redeeming of Noah. Wowza. Can’t say too much without giving it away but I thought the finale was one of the best I’ve ever seen. Some of those scenes (Noah/Helen on beach, Noah/Allison dancing at the end) were incredible. And Homeland! I’m sure you know that words cannot even describe how pissed I am if that ending really happens. But it has to, right? And Otto During? Like what the what?
8. These food puns may be one of the best things I’ve seen in all of 2015.
9. My grandma always had such cool “signature” ideas for entertaining, gifts, holidays and things like that. I’ve decided one of mine is going to be topping my wrapped gifts with a package of peppermint bark. Now what happens when I move on to a new obsession… ? Don’t ask.