Giant Rainbow Cookies.
This is how you make gooey, chewy, massive giant rainbow m&m cookies that make everyone in life love your guts.
Lookie here! You don’t even need a mixer. You just mix all the goods with a whisk. Don’t have a whisk? Spoons work too.
Add some super cute rainbow candies… aka mini m&m’s. For these best ever m&m cookies.You could add regular m&m’s. Really… whatever floats your boat.
This is the weird part. Roll your dough into a ball then rip it apart evenly with Hulk Hogan strength.
Bake cookies like this. Laugh because they look funny. Cry because you are ridiculous.
Not even joking. Really bake your cookies like this. It’s the SECRET.
While your cookies are baking, admire the adorable slash colorful slash overflowing bowl of mini m&m’s that you opened two bags of m&m’s for just so you could show all of your invisible internet friends what an m&m bathtub looks like.
After your cookies bake and cool and you inevitably burn the skin off the roof of your mouth because you’re really a child with no patience, flip it over and look at how pretty it’s cookie butt is. Colorful cookie butt.
Stack up some giant rainbow cookies and set them by your overflowing m&m bathtub bowl. Pour a mason jar full of milk so you can photograph your cookies for your invisible internet friends, even though you hate milk and don’t even like to dip cookies in it.
Talk to your cookies because they are so pretty and perfect.
This recipe was sent to me by a reader, Gabrielle (Hi Gabrielle!), and as soon as it hit my inbox I knew I had to make them. I can easily say this is the best cookie I have ever made and that is no exaggeration. Ask Gabrielle… because I professed my love for her immediately like a complete weirdo.
Up until now, I have been using my fat snickerdoodle recipe… which took me hours upon hours to perfect, as the base for newer cookie recipes like my blueberry cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I can say with almost 100% certainty that this will be the only cookie recipe I use for the time being… because if you can’t tell, I’m infatuated. With a cookie. Haaaalp me. [/donotprint]
Giant Rainbow Cookies - m&m Cookies
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks, 12 tablespoons of salted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini m&m’s, or something else that you love
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl, mix the butter and sugars until they are combined (and look like the first picture above). Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until mixed. Gradually add flour and mix until a dough forms – it will look crumbly at first, but it will come together. I even used my hands to help at one point. Fold in the m&m’s.
- Divide the dough how you choose (1/4 cup portions for 18 large cookies or 2 tablespoon portions for 36 smaller cookies). Shape each portion into a ball with your hands then pull each ball into two equal pieces. Turn each half so that the rough side of the half (what used to be the inside of the ball) faces upwards and then squish both halves together. Place the dough rough-side up on a baking sheets. If you’re doing large cookies, I’d leave about 2 inches in between each.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (large cookies) or 8-12 minutes (small cookies) or until the edges are slightly brown. The centers should be soft and puffy. Do not over bake. Let cool completely then dig in!
- Note: to melt the butter I simply microwaved it, and to let it cool I allowed it to sit for about 10 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to follow @howsweeteats on instagram and tag #howsweeteats. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page.
I appreciate you so much!
Finally, take one single bite of your cookie since you are the epitome of self control, then neatly pack them up to share with others. Do not eat any more cookies, ever, because you are always satisfied with one bite of dessert.
515 Comments on “Giant Rainbow Cookies.”
Its Really Looking Good
Loved the receipe: https://mobisoftinfotech.com/services/team-augmentation-services
too much tasty cookies and i must suggest to everyone to try them. these are yummiest. We begin by inquiring about and inspecting any wild animals that may be residing or hiding at your residence; after locating and accessing the animal’s location, we use our baiting and trapping techniques to capture the animal without harming it. Our professional wildlife trapping services in Lexington KY will assist you in removing untamed animals from your home.
The passage explains what cardio is and how it’s beneficial to the mind, body, and soul. Some of its benefits include exercises as well as massages which are performed by specialized massage therapists who will customize their services according to your needs.http://www.lishabodyspa.com
nice recipe .http://www.lishabodyspa.com
Aerocity is an excellent option for those looking for a female escort. You can hire a Gurgaon Call Girl at any time of the day. You can also book a Aerocity call girl in advance to save money. It’s important to choose a reliable and honest company when hiring a Call Girl in Aerocity, so that you will be satisfied with the results. Get more info about our escort services
daftar situs judi slot 7 situs alternatif 2022
nice recipe – chatbot development services
Wow It Was Good
Goa Escorts Service For Awesome Experience
follows the demands of the client when conducting body massage. For more details visit: https://www.vipbodyspa.com/